✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Sagganuts

Valleyboy

I took off 'Between Love & Hate,' on Room On Fire and put NYC Cops instead. Problem solved.

haha

dude, i cant believe you took off between love and hate. its one of my favourites

you should've removed under control or the way it is.

oh, wait.

both albums have like, 35 minutes right?

you could've burned both albums in 1 disc... now THAT would be great.

whoa, sweet, i found four grocery store songs. including sagganuts and three songs i've never heard before... like rythm song. Ill download em all now.

Speaking of kazaa/download services, what the fuck? I can't even get the fucking song 'When It Started,' to complete my download of the Is This It album.. Fuck

when it started? whoa, i have the original album and it didnt come with that track. what the hell? it has 11 tracks, the last one is take it or leave it.

Sagganuts - is a bside I take it?

yup

:cool:

it's like a concert

just download the whole thing its only like 30 minutes

aww i love under control! i used to have the arlene's grocery thing, but i can't find it anymore. does anyone know where i could find it?

as for the sagganuts thing - nick and albert are supposed to sing the "run, run, run" part, but in the one live recording that you find online albert's mic didn't work.

:o :o :o :o :o :o

Blasphemy!!!!

Under Control is my second favourite on the album!! It's superb!!

hahah

you know, i just listened to under control and it sounds better everytime i listen to it... but sometimes i skip it cos i want to get to the end has no end as soon as possible. haha thats probably why i also skip the way it is sometimes.

and thom!

you dont like the way it is! you are insane

haha

ah, I didnt say that i dont like it. it just isnt as brilliant as all the other room on fire tracks. But its good. Actually...

There isnt a bad strokes song. Thats a fact.

I like the Strokes very, very much. Have for a long time now.

ha whoa julia, are you serious? i thought your old strokes avatars, and those 5 lines about the strokes in your signature were just a joke. :stunned: haha

Seriously now, you and eric are like my strokes mentors, i started to listen to em because of you guys. :cool:

as for the sagganuts thing - nick and albert are supposed to sing the "run' date=' run, run" part, but in the one live recording that you find online albert's mic didn't work.[/quote']

So it's just Nick then?

He has a lovely voice, don't you agree? :cool: :wink3:

nick and albert are supposed to sing the "run, run, run" part, but in the one live recording that you find online albert's mic didn't work

HA, i knew it sounded like nick's voice.

So it's just Nick then?

He has a lovely voice, don't you agree?

yea, but he always cracks me up when he sings the "run run run" thing.

dunno why. probably cos his voice is totally different from julian's voice.