✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

APPLE RELIGION

Darlene_Ihnfsa

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

En algunos foros se comenta con jocosidad el nombre de la recién nacida, sin pensar cuántas personas tienen el nombre de una flor como "Jacinto", "Narciso", "Margarita" o "Rosa" por citar sólo unos pocos.

Se ruega en este foro no maltratar el nombre de Apple, todos los nombres son dignos. Esta es la primera regla de esta religion a Apple.

Unios.

In some forums the name of new born comments with humorous, without thinking how many people have the name of a flower like Jacinth, Narcissus, Daisy or Rose to mention

just a few.

It is requested in this forum not to mistreat the name of Apple, all the names are worthy. This is the first rule on this Apple religion.

Join it.

My first name is Iris. I love it and every time I introduce myself to someone they all seem to love my name and tell me it is a beautiful name. :D

Guest LiquidSky
I think really she looks more like Chris' date=' there was a picture in the paper yesterday with Chris and Apple, he had her in a baby carrier on his chest they looked soooooo sweet hehe :blush:[/quote']

Really?! :o Post it babe! PLEASE! :stunned: :D

oh...look at this!

Peaches: Calling Baby Apple Was Bananas

Posted by busybeeburns on Monday, May 24, 2004 - 10:11 AM (97 Reads)

Topic Stuff!

Bob Geldof's daughter Peaches yesterday warned that Chris and Gwyneth's one-week-old girl Apple faces years of taunting at school.

Peaches, 14, whose middle name is Honeyblossom, said: "At primary school I got teased a lot, just as little Apple will."

Fellow pupils used to shout: "Oi, Peaches, are your parents bananas?" Other taunts which still annoy her include "I'd like to take a bite out of that peach" and "Look at those peaches".

I do think evils kids gonna be anoying with her!