HARRY POTTER, THE PRISONER OF AZKABAN

MAFE

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Woow!! I can´t wait to Harry Potter!

You know, I´m seriously in love him...:D

I love the books, one of my favourites! And this movie´s gonna be much better than the other ones. I´ve already bought my ticked, and I´m really excited

4 days left....btw you're right, Oliver Wood's actor is cute But nothing compares with Rupert Grint

:) I agree! Is really cute! But I prefer Daniel Radcliffe, he´s such a cute too! I love boys with glasses... :wink3: Harry is my favourite character :blush:

4 days left....btw you're right, Oliver Wood's actor is cute But nothing compares with Rupert Grint

:) I agree! Is really cute! But I prefer Daniel Radcliffe, he´s such a cute too! I love boys with glasses... :wink3: Harry is my favourite character :blush:

I don't like Dan Radcliffe. He's such a, in Germany we'd say "Milchbubi", such a little nice boy. I prefer bad guys :wink3: The glasses make him look so stupid, I think.

And Maria, that was the first thing I knew about you! That you hate Schumi! And I hate Montoya...funny! :D But I love ya, too, always! :kiss:

:)

Theresa, HEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEH!!!! This is so funny! but the most important thing here is that we don't hate each other!!!

Dan Radcliffe is cute, but I prefer Draco (i forgot his fucking name!.. heheh) he's so good looking :smug:

(i know this hasn't Directly got to do with this film, but it IS on the Harry Potter subject..., anyway, i live in Durham, and Harry Potter 2 was filmed here, it was the Durham Cathedral. I went down while i was supposed to be in college, although it was a music course, so wasn't the most strict course at all. I'm not really a H.P. fan, and haven't seen any films, but I saw the brown haired, and ginger haired kids walk right passed my while with two bodfguards. I also got the signature of the evil kid with white hair, and his body double :D and that's my harry potter story

i will look for it soon, it was on the back of a piece of paper used for college. haha, i had no idea who was who.. I gave one of my signed pieces of paper, to my girlfriend's (at the time) little cousin