Sexist coldplaying lady.

bart

Top 5 :)

1 - Joyce

2 - Noni

3 - Kirsten

4 - Fiona

5 - Amanda (Life is for Living)

:blush: Thanks :P Denise is also verrrrrryyyyyy beautiful and has the nicest legs I've ever seen!! :wink3: :lol: :P

denise

noni

lea

fifi

jess

and that polish cutie...!

Hello stranger!! :P :kiss:

Weeee Daryl Meet moi Iv met Fiona(wee London baby hehe) and she is a very perdy Lady

Kirst is also very very very purdy and she's awsome!! :P :kiss:

I think all the ladies here are very beautiful! We have the most beautiful mb!! :lol: :P

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha i'm doing really good! :-)

i might have found someone...but i dunno for sure 'cuz we've not met yet personally...though we've talked hours and hours on the phone already! :cool: but she wants to meet...soon! lol

and i got promotion at work recently although they fired a guy who got hired teh same time as i did! :confused: :/

and i'm gonna buy me mom a brand-new super-cool car next weekend! (well, me with my sister...we'll pool the money)

and how are you doing? how's the lil baby that your sister had?! and you enjoying single-ness!? lol

(((((((((((Fiona))))))))))))))

:blush: Omg I'm soooooooooooooo happy things are going well for you because you deserve lotsssssssss of happiness :P :D

That's so sweet that you and your sister are buying your mom a car :blush: :o

I'm pretty good too actually. Just have a couple of exams at the end of this week and next week...nothing too serious...oh and then I'm going to see incubus next week :D :D

The baby is doing really well and he's so adorable I could just eat him....but I won't :sneaky: :P

Hmmm about the single-ness....not so much anymore but I don't know really what's happening as I haven't spoken to "him" in a couple of days because he has major exams :confused:

Ah it's so good to see you back again :kiss: :D

hahahaha yea...i feel like i deserve it! :smug: :/

but i'm not hoping or expecting anything....i'll just see how things go... lol actually, we've known each other for a while now.

and yep, mom "Needs" a car...the one she's got right now doesn't blow cold air anymore (compressor problem)...so we're gonna buy her a really nice one (Honda Accord or Toyota Camry...two of the best-selling, highest-rated sedans here)....

and so you're not single anymore?? who's this guy?! :wink3: why do i feel a strange sense of loss all-of-a-sudden??! :stunned: :D

i'm happy for you, aunty fifi!! hehe

good luck on your exams!! :-) what subjects do you have?

:o wow that's really really generous of you!! :o :P

well I hope all goes well with this girl ;)

the guy....well long story but my friend introduced me to him (she didn't really know him but he was friends with her brother) and he goes to the same school as me although he's graduating soon :cry: . So we all went out with him and his friends and all was well and he is a really really nice guy and his friends are funny so I hope things will go alright :rolleyes: :dozey:

Ah the horrible exams...well I've 8 subjects to do (English,Irish,French,Maths,Biology,Social Science, Art and a non-important religion exam) :dozey: So hopefully I'll be ok :idea2:

awww but it's your mothertongue, no?

((((((((((((Fifi))))))))))))))))

:kiss:

i bet u did well, just don't know it yet! lol

No seriously Irish is more like a 2nd language here because it's so dang hard to learn!!! :stunned: :/

I hope I done alright because I don't want to drop down from honours :rolleyes: