✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

the day after tomorrow...

Valleyboy

That's too bad, it looked promising; not really for the plot, but more so for the effects.

really?? that sucks, that was actually a movie that i had some interest in seeing. very few mocies make me wanna see them.....well thanx for sharing, now i dont have to waste m mone on going to see it

Ah, poor Thom. I hate when you look forward to a movie, but then end up kicking yourself for wasting money on total trash. For me, "You Got Served" is a good example of that

I guess the tidal waves weren't that spectular, huh?

Yea, the special effects kind of sucked. The only good parts were when the tornadoes destroyed LA, and the tidal waves destroyed NYC.

but these intense scenes only last for 20, maybe 30 minutes i think. then you have to watch 2 hours of boring cheesy sentimentalism. pfft.

now harry potter on the other hand...

hah! harry potter

That's too bad :/ I'm gonna watch it tonight though, anyway. Even if it's a waste of money, it still has Jake Gyllenhaal :P :wink3:

Kidding. Well all my friends wanna watch it too, so even if it's that bad I'll still enjoy myself cos I'll have my friends around me :D *awwww*

Thanks for the warning though, Thom -- I won't expect too much now :)

Alright Thom, like I said -- I went and watched it anyway. And I'm so glad I did.

I'll have to disagree with you now, I thought the movie was excellent. I was hooked from the very beginning till the very end... loved every moment.

Especially Jake Gyllenhaal in his underwear :wink3:

I'll say, GO WATCH IT PEOPLE. I'll probably end up watching it again :stunned:

Alright Thom, like I said -- I went and watched it anyway. And I'm so glad I did.

I'll have to disagree with you now, I thought the movie was excellent . I was hooked from the very beginning till the very end... loved every moment.

Especially Jake Gyllenhaal in his underwear

I'll say, GO WATCH IT PEOPLE. I'll probably end up watching it again

hey maya, thanks for posting :)

yea, when i said that the movie sucked, that was just my opinion.

I guess all the members should go watch it and post their reviews here, cos

two of my local friends hated the movie too, but one of my friends said its the best ever, so i guess it is the kind of movie that you're gunna love or hate, you cant just ignore it.

but like, some parts pissed me off so bad.

like, when they're stuck in the library, and there's water outside.. and then.. a ship appears? what the hell, the water wasnt deep enough so a ship could be there. also, how did it get there without crashing with any buildings? also, the tidal waves should've destroyed it before it got there.

that was the first big flaw of the movie.

then they said a new ice age was coming, and that the world would change for another 10000 years, or something. but in the end the world comes back to normal. Huh? :huh:

And remember when the scientist said the storm was going to last for like, 7 or 8 days? it only lasted for 3 or 4 days.

And that part where the floor is freezing and the characters are trying to run away from the cold is just ridiculous.

if you can ignore all that, i guess it can be considered a good movie.

:lol: I have to admit that in the end, I was left thinking "What the fuck?! How come everything is back to normal all of a sudden? I must've blinked for too long..." and yeah, the other things you mentioned were pretty ridiculious but I don't let these things bother me in movies :)

I don't know, I just really enjoyed it nevertheless :D

Guest LiquidSky

The movie is all-right...is not that good...but it's all-right....it's not that bad either...some of the efects were good though... :)

Guest LiquidSky

well actually the movie isn't that great Ren... :smug: Only the effects! :stunned: ;)