✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

it's a bittersweet symphony, that's life

oh, the verve. what an awesome song, i wish i could listen to it right now.. but i'd have to check like, 30 mp3s cds... and that would suck.

But oh yea, that hermione chick is really fine.

You know whats scary? She was just a lil kid on the first harry potter and now shes a hot chick. whoa.

man, i was so freaking pissed off watching the first movie that i didnt pay attention to her. ha harry potter can be so gay sometimes.

When they were about to release the second movie i saw this really hot pic of her though.

Cos man, did you notice how harry potter's life is JUST perfect?

like, all the teachers love him, all the girls want him, he's the captain of the quidditch (sp?) team, and that slitherin dude, draco something, who is way cooler than harry potter, lost the houses cup because that old dumbledore biatch cheated and started giving points to griffindor.

oh, the verve. what an awesome song, i wish i could listen to it right now.. but i'd have to check like, 30 mp3s cds... and that would suck.

But oh yea, that hermione chick is really fine.

You know whats scary? She was just a lil kid on the first harry potter and now shes a hot chick. whoa.

Who is in your avator?

Urban Hymms was my favourite album for a short while...also.., just a little fact here :D .. Liam Gallagher sings on the last song.

^^^ Theresa, you should try downloading the album, or even buying it(but i know you'd not take the advice of a stanger online :P , so i'd send you it if you like.) there's better songs on it than the one's you've heard, in my little mans opinion :D