The Star Quality of Your Name thread

Reilly

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:angry: Quit making fun of my last name. :angry:

It´s not funny. And don´t come with this lame excuse you were only joking ! :angry:

:thinking: Uh right! I was about to ring up Toyota to report you'd violated their trademark. Joking??!?! Pfft!?!? Why should I? :rolleyes:

It´s not funny. And don´t come with this lame excuse you were only joking ! :angry:

Why do you have to be such a touchy bitch all the time?

And dont say its because your "Honest" or some crap, you shouldnt be thinking such angry responses anyway. The guy says your name reminds him of a new Toyota car and you lay into him for nothing.

You suck Mrs B.

And dont say its because your "Honest" or some crap, you shouldnt be thinking such angry responses anyway. The guy says your name reminds him of a new Toyota car and you lay into him for nothing.

You suck Mrs B.

we'll be probably the same in ten years...wisdom never grows :rolleyes:

You suck Mrs B.

Why do you always take pitty on the people I am rude ? It´s none of your business and of course, you wouldn´t like if someone (even a friend) make fun of your name.

Oh, and you suck too :D

oh I just noticed... I am a Parachutist all of a sudden.... does that change with your post count?? Oh and sorry for dissrupting the game.. :embarrased:

I was just curious....

yeap.. it changes according to post count :) I think you get a headphone by 500 posts

:angry: bad kalter!...haha!!!!!!!!!!!...everybody is mad about ya!...why would that be?....:thinking:... :P

I think you wanted to say "mad at" me.....it could be misunderstood..you know?! :rolleyes:

damn it... you´re rite!.... :stunned: ... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ... :cool:

You suck Mrs B.

Why do you always take pitty on the people I am rude ? It´s none of your business and of course, you wouldn´t like if someone (even a friend) make fun of your name.

Oh, and you suck too :D

you were rude!?! :o

It's got nothing to do with "taking pitty" but he realized you started bitching about some useless crap. I never intended to annoy you, but now knowing the way you react tu such minor things...it was a pleasure :smug: