✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

The Star Quality of Your Name thread

Reilly

Mrs B I sometimes think you need to be locked up.

If somebody said that my name sounds like a car, not only would I not be offended, I probably wouldnt even care enough to say anything at all.

You're loco, and incredibly immature.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mrs B I sometimes think you need to be locked up.

If somebody said that my name sounds like a car, not only would I not be offended, I probably wouldnt even care enough to say anything at all.

You're loco, and incredibly immature.

You care so much about how I act. If you don´t like me or the way I act, just ignore me. Pretty simple don´t you think ?

erm.. Gab, I don´t have a car (yet) :/ I drive my dad's car during the weekend. I prefer going to work by bus. It´s fast and cheap :) But except my mom (she´s afraid of driving and stuff), people say I´m a good driver, like, safe driver. But I like to speed a little (when I´m alone, of course :P)

Reilly, upness ? what´s that ? If it´s what I am thinking, I´m not superior to anybody here.

and incredibly immature.

Pot calling kettle black, no? :lol:

WHAHAHAHA you slay me.

No, I'm just entering adulthood, I'll probably never be back here by the time Im in university (Or now I think of it, when I move out). This woman is 30, and she's so moody and childish.

I may act childish on here, but its kind of on purpose, however, shes a no-hoper case.

oh I just noticed... I am a Parachutist all of a sudden.... does that change with your post count?? Oh and sorry for dissrupting the game.. :embarrased:

I was just curious....

yeap.. it changes according to post count :) I think you get a headphone by 500 posts

cool... I think I am starting to like this place more and more... so many little features!! :)