✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

chris and apple

duran

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gwyneth.....yes....imagine her ....telling Apple...let´s sing the song your daddy made to me.. :lol: :lol: :lol: ... ;).......and then singing the nappies song!!!!!!! :rolleyes: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Chris called his girl Apple because of:

1. his band manager...who has a girl called Apple!...

2. the baby was conceibe in the big Apple...NY...

3. Shut an Apple of my head...

4. favorite fruit of the happy couple!

5. dunno what more!

what theories are? are this:

Apple originally is the name of the record company that created beatles, in fact Inc. Apple, quick him the name to Apple Computers, although they have had several disputes, but the legal owner of the name is Inc. Apple And found in Clarin "The unusual name of the daughter of Gwyneth Paltrow. When the North American, resident actress in London, gave a press conference after the birth of her baby, she left to all the agape presents when revealing the name that had chosen for its first-born: Apple (that is, Apple). The daddy of the creature, Chris Martin, leader of the Coldplay group, could not either explain why of similar election. The British newspaper The Daily Telegraph, then, offers some suggestions: the apples (along with other fruits) conform 5% of the macrobiotic diet that follows the mother and the daddy; to the group of Martin he was to him with the music store online iTunes of Apple very well; Paltrow took classes from kitchen in New York (the great apple) to prepare itself as a married person for its life; the names of fruits are fashionable; the apple is a renovation symbol for those who celebrates the Rosh Hashana; or, simply, because to Gwyn and Chris they like apples."

I posted it on Apple Religion :D