Sierra Kay

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ANYWAYS-NESS.

Back on topic.

This album is brilliant, but I cannot get over DLZ. It is just so good, and I think the rest of the album suffers for it.

Those first three songs are pretty great though.

Yeah, I love DLZ. Have been listening to it non stop the last few days. I agree with what you said about the second half of it being really good. I'd say there is only really one or two weak tracks in the middle, but the rest are ace.

• 5 weeks later...

I know TVOTR since their first album Return to Cookie Mountain, but I have just bought dears sciences, and for me it is one of the best album released in 2008,I recommend it to everyone, especially the songs crying or Stork and owl

• 4 weeks later...
TV on the Radio on SNL tonight!!!

And I am watching right now... their album might have high revues, but their live performance was not impressive. OK, their instrumentals were good, but jeez! For two black guys doing vocals, they really sucked! Sorry, I have Return to Cookie Mt. album, but they really are not good live! You can hate me but I gave this performance :thumbs down:

Agree on better Colbert performance... but still that bearded dude needs some singing lessons... he sings off key both nights... I think the rest of band was good though!

Yeah, he does need to work on his vocals live a little. Did you see the interview beforehand? It was hilarious.

wooohooo i'm finally into TV on the Radio. i feel cool :)

:glasses2:

I first listened to them back in 2006 when they released Return to Cookie Mountain. Then didn't really listen to them again until Dear Science.

• 3 months later...

they broadcast TVOTR's concert from late january in sydney onthe radio this past monday. it was a spectacular performance that i wish i had the chance to record. i will ATTEMPT to do so when it is re-broadcast on sunday afternoon.

but i'm sure one of the countless tv on the radio fans in australia recorded it. now i just need to hunt it down.