✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

What is this world coming to?

Sternly

Colombian baby 'stolen from womb'

Colombian police say they have arrested a woman for stealing an unborn baby from its mother's womb.

_40237041_colombia_girardot_map203.gif

The woman faces charges of drugging the child's mother and leading her to a house where her womb was cut open.

Police say the operation to remove the eight-month-old foetus may have been performed with a kitchen knife.

The baby - found with the alleged kidnapper - has been re-united with its true mother, who had been left for dead in the central town of Girardot.

'Not acting alone'

She managed to summon help, despite bleeding heavily from the surgery.

"When I felt my belly, it was empty," Angela Cartagena told a local television station from her hospital bed. "And the baby was crying and crying."

The mother said she remembers seeing the kidnapper leave with her baby wrapped in cloth.

Police believe the kidnapper was not acting alone and are hunting for her accomplices.

They arrested their suspect after tests showed a newly-born baby she claimed as her own was not hers.

Kidnapping is rife in Colombia, mostly carried out for ransom by armed criminals or soldiers from one of several guerrilla forces fighting the state.

That is sick, but stuff like that happens. At least in this case, the mother and her baby both lived.

I heard of a case in the US where a woman killed a mother, her husband, and their older children. The person also cut open the woman's womb, took out her child and claimed her/her as their own.

It's a really messed up world out there....

That is sick, but stuff like that happens. At least in this case, the mother and her baby both lived.

I heard of a case in the US where a woman killed a mother, her husband, and their older children. The person also cut open the woman's womb, took out her child and claimed her/her as their own.

It's a really messed up world out there....

Ah!!!!!

OMG!!! :o :stunned: :stunned: :/

Before we all get sickened by the awful stuff in this world and the fact that the media pipes it down our throat, lets just remember that MOST people in the world, are NOT incredibly sick!

Thats pretty good. Take the Victorian era in England, when middle class people were ensuing child labour, men were basically getting off with raping women and even the labouring children, prostituting was legal, and rife, and the upper classes were using lower classes as foot-stools (Slaves).

And nearly every single one of those people were really really sick bastards. Now, we're fortunately living in a world where only SOME people are incredibly sick, ahhh, whoohoo!

it's only a matter of time before something happens in England. :/

what i'd prefer, is tomorrow, to wake up...and realise, i've been pumped with L.S.D. and live life like that. :idea2:

of course that's a joke, but...not much Means anything anymore to some people.. :confused:

what i want to know, is.. was there someone there who knew how to do the surgery? like a doctor or something? or did they just cut her up? i mean, she is incredibly lucky that she and her child survived something like that.

i can't believe that the kidnapping has gotten that bad. woah, what greedness does...