✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Julia!!

Mojo Pin

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno I just didnt have enough time i guess...and i kinda forgot about here! i know that sounds really mean but i dont mean it like that way!! and everyone kinda just left here who id talk to and they are still gone it seems.. :(

Like who?? Albie?? :P

OH MY GOD...aaaaaahhhh :/ i forgot about him! repressed the memories lol aww nah thats mean...does he still come here?? ohh he was a classic...well i know now ren still comes on here...but like eric and thom and amanda and richard..and noni and lea...and ooh ooh kirsten too!! :lol:

OH MY GOD...aaaaaahhhh :/ i forgot about him! repressed the memories lol aww nah thats mean...does he still come here?? ohh he was a classic...well i know now ren still comes on here...but like eric and thom and amanda and richard..and noni and lea...and ooh ooh kirsten too!! :lol:

Well there are a few new Aussie threads you can check out!! :)

*still missing my mole*

ReN! :D :D

omg i havent been on this in SO long. it was soo random i dunno why but i was just bumming on the computer lol and i came here and my thread is still here and everything and wow there are all these new people and theres like no one i no or remember hehe..... jawd it haas seriously been months and months since i last spoke to you Ren!!

how are you?? good i hope :D this is soo weird hehe

you're my mole and always will be!! :kiss:

Omg! i cant belive it! Julia!!!!!!!!! i thought i wouldnt see ya again! I'm so happy! :D

How have you been mole? I was missing you here :cry: This place isnt the same without you around and thom, mandy, richard ,eric and noni left so you can say i'm the only survivor and its oh so sad :(

I'm doing ok ,spring over here and cant wait for summer so i'm feeling great :P

Hope you're doing great and hey maybe i'll see ya around one of these days . We all missed you very much and you're my fav V.I.M ever!:kiss: