✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Be careful while sneezing...

Professor Peedston

My mother goes crazy when I leave a fairly moist towel on the ground instead of on the rail, like nuts, its the only thing she gets even remotely angry about and she goes CRAZY

If I ever forget to put it on the rail (Which I never do anymore since Ive been traumatized) or it slips off the rail, if she finds it, its suddenly the worry of water soaking through the carpet, the carpet turning colours, the floor morphing, the room morphing, the room collapsing in on itself under its own morphing pressure, the house blocks crumbling and turning to dust, the house and neighbourhood going into the carpet moist... Yeehaw.

If I ever forget to put it on the rail (Which I never do anymore since Ive been traumatized) or it slips off the rail, if she finds it, its suddenly the worry of water soaking through the carpet, the carpet turning colours, the floor morphing, the room morphing, the room collapsing in on itself under its own morphing pressure, the house blocks crumbling and turning to dust, the house and neighbourhood going into the carpet moist... Yeehaw.

wow! :o