✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Confusing relationship matters...

::Hayley::

I know some of you will be like "what the heck is she posting this stupid thread for" but I desperately need to let off some steam, while also hearing some of the valuable advice some of you usually give :rolleyes:

I'll proabably answer my own problem without knowing it, therefore remain confused... but here goes!

:stunned:

In fact I am so confused that I know this thread will mean nothing to many of you :huh:

But I need to know whether anyone has been in a situation where a relationship is at a turning point........

I believe that love is worth fighting for.......

I was in a 3 year on and off relationship that had so many turning points, and the situation (Over a year since we finally broke it off) still hasnt resolved, its ... really confusing...

Whether its worth fighting for, whether there will be a happy ending, I guess I'll never truely know.

the point is ........how you can stand it????.....I couldn´t live with that!...I wouldn´t spend my energy in somehting like that! :embarrased: ...beside I´m too sensitive for that stuff!... :dozey:

I guess it just seems right at the time, I dunno.

It did take a lot of time and energy though, many times youre left wondering (Usually after shed mad at you again) "Is this all worth it? I'll just end up back where I am after it all" but it just feels like something you HAVE to fight for, regardless of choice, Joyce.

I guess so!...but I don´t like to be with that kind of doubt!...if it is ok...if it isn´t is ok too!...I used to take things so seriously and sometimes I shouldn´t do!...I end up being all broken...all teared up! and is not healthy for me...cause that´s the way I take things!...so depth :(

since the last time I was with somebody...I sweared I wouldn´t do anything for someone again!...I don´t have that need for now!...I doubt someone can change my mind!... :smug:

"I guess so!...but I don´t like to be with that kind of doubt!...if it is ok...if it isn´t is ok too!..."

Y'see, if you love someone, then if it isnt, then its certainly not ok. Its a world of pain and desperation to get them back.

Sure, if it isnt, and its not love anyway, then thats ok. But otherwise, no way.

Y'see, if you love someone, then if it isnt, then its certainly not ok. Its a world of pain and desperation to get them back.

"world of pain and deseperation"....I know that! :embarrased: ...this is what is happening to me right now!... :cry: ...it sucks" :(

Guest LiquidSky

"It doesn't matter if it's true or not,

man should believe in love,

because that's worth believing in"

:)