✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Days of our Lives

gvargas

:lol: :lol:

I know what is up with that. She even asked him to be her roomate. :lol:

But, yah I guess all the dead people who were mostly older characters are all actually alive on a desserted island.

I cant believe Marco did that to Sharon! And if Romario cheats on Sally one more time, just one more, shes going to finally shoot him! Again!

And Fred! Fred was dead until Marla put that hex on his cat! Wooooah the spirits, freaky deaky!

*sigh*

i can't join in on the fun because i don't watch this show.. ahh well..

last thing i saw was when aliens came to wherever they're at..

and what about my main man Abe.. anybody liked abe's character?? :P

this show has become absolutely ridiculous. I used to watch it when I was a little tike and I loved the love story with Bo and Hope and Marlena and John, la da da. I even went to the local K-Mart (aka KAME APART and I haven't been there since) to see Hope cuz she was signing autographs...how lame! Why would she come to a K-MART in Minnesota?! haha. This show, I swear, its just making these "actors" look ridiculous...thats the only word to describe this show.

I cant believe Marco did that to Sharon! And if Romario cheats on Sally one more time, just one more, shes going to finally shoot him! Again!

And Fred! Fred was dead until Marla put that hex on his cat! Wooooah the spirits, freaky deaky!

Wrong soap opera buddy! :lol: But, you were close with Marla though. :cool:

Abe's dead Soleil. Well' date=' he was killed, but apparently he's alive living on a deserted island. :lol:[/quote']

i hope i don't sound mean, but when i found out he died, i was like, hmmm.. i wonder why they didn't get rid of him sooner... i thought he was pretty boring. :P :lol:

I actually used to watch this when I was younger :lol: :lol: They don't show it over here anymore

Last storyline I saw was the lady in white :lol: :lol: after marlena (sp??) was possessed :lol: :lol: :dizzy2:

are billy and bo still in it?? :lol: :lol:

I actually used to watch this when I was younger :lol: :lol: They don't show it over here anymore

Last storyline I saw was the lady in white :lol: :lol: after marlena (sp??) was possessed :lol: :lol: :dizzy2:

are billy and bo still in it?? :lol: :lol:

Bo is but Billy left. They made a cute couple though. But, Hope came back and so they had to put them together.

My mom never really watched the soap, but she always knew the characters like Billy and Sammie. :lol: