✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ARI....Bea!

Joyce

oh where do you live ? in the south of Spain, right ?

make sure we meet then ! :dance:

I hope so too ! I spent too much money for Coldplay, of course it's worth it but I wish I could do more.

practices again ! nice. Are you going to do it ?

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes i live in the south of Spain, i'll look for a map for next post... :idea2:

sure we'll meet. ;)

i would like to had gone to Madrid concert too, but i am on exams :(

i hope they'll come back next year at least to Portugal, i'd like to go there too.

i'll do them i hope, the teacher told me that she was waiting for an email and that she will tell us about to plan the timetable to work and if we will miss the lectures it will be justified.

are you planning on going back to Portugal any time soon ?

maybe for another DF concert :wink3:

your teacher's nice to do so much for you all. :nice:

if i know that in 2009 coldplay goes to Portugal instead of Spain i'll be there for sure. ;)

and yeah why not another DF concert :wink3: although i am waiting yet for news about his album being released in Spain soon if he will give some gigs and where, i'd like to attend to some of them here. :dance:

she is, but we don't like her too much.. :uhoh:

hey afi, how are you doing? :D

i went to CP concert, i met Daryl and been in Barcelona for a weekend, it was great...

too bad that now a cousin of mine is telling me bad news in the family :( my grandma's brother died yesterday :(

i still have two exams this week and i am becoming a The Sims addicted player :stunned:

i would like to write something new and to compose something, may be i should devote on that task soon. :)

Hi Ari! Haven't spoken to you in a while. How's life going?

hey sally i am doing fine, this summer i've been busy doing practices and preparing for september exams.

i've seen coldplay in Barcelona, i went to their gig and i met Daryl :dance:

may be i will do some practices for a local event for a month or so. :D

how have you been? :nice:

Sounds awesome!

I'm getting into second year... two years to go. Good look with your exams! I don't know if I'm looking forward to finishing uni. I'm a bit worried that I might end up in a job I don't like or that I might have to move because there isn't many jobs around here.

yes it was, they came up to the seats and sung there, wow :dance:

what are you studying exactly? what you can work in, once you'll finish your degree?. why are you worried, what is most important is that you like what you are studying and what you'll can do once you've finished it. :)

i want to finish mine but i dunno what to do exactly, may be i will try to get a job on tourism to get money and some experience (i wouldn't mind to move to another city or travel anywhere), then i'll give it up to do other things that i want to, other times i think to keep studying a second degree but i dunno of what yet. :uhoh: others i even think of becoming an uni lecturer. :stunned:

what are you studying exactly? what you can work in, once you'll finish your degree?. why are you worried, what is most important is that you like what you are studying and what you'll can do once you've finished it. :)

i want to finish mine but i dunno what to do exactly, may be i will try to get a job on tourism to get money and some experience (i wouldn't mind to move to another city or travel anywhere), then i'll give it up to do other things that i want to, other times i think to keep studying a second degree but i dunno of what yet. :uhoh: others i even think of becoming an uni lecturer. :stunned:

I'm doing English. I'm not sure yet, I might do teacher training for modern foreign languages. I do enjoy my degree. It's just that I've got friends, whoare struggling to find jobs, which worries me a bit.

I see. Sounds cool! I wanna go travelling too. I might take a year out after finishing my degree. I'm also thinking of going abroad next summer, probably to France or Spain. There is some programme at my uni, with which you can go abroad for a month and take a language course and some organisation pays for it. Sounds really cool but I think its quite hard to get in!

Uni lecturer??? :rolleyes::o

sounds cool :P...

well the same happens here, is difficult to find a job in general and on education area also... :\ but i guess that if you get good mark you won't have problems once you'll try to find a good job. ;)

That programme sounds cool sally, you could try it ;) i am sure that the experience will be great.

anyways travel once you finish your degree is a wonderful idea too. :cool4:

@ zaza: i said that some time before... :uhoh: