✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ARI....Bea!

Joyce

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey afi, how are you doing? :D

i went to CP concert, i met Daryl and been in Barcelona for a weekend, it was great...

too bad that now a cousin of mine is telling me bad news in the family :( my grandma's brother died yesterday :(

i still have two exams this week and i am becoming a The Sims addicted player :stunned:

i would like to write something new and to compose something, may be i should devote on that task soon. :)

im doing fine. i finished midterm exams yesterday and today im going to camp with my school in 5 days. i hope everything's okay during the road, because its far from my house..

wow, how was it? im sure it was a great concert, right? :D

im sorry to hear that, ari.. i hope he could be placity in there...

the sims? i used to played it. well, now im playing jojo's fashion show, hehe.. ever heard about that? :cool:

keep composing ari, i will read it :)

one more, im sorry i didnt reply your msn message because i was sleeping :D

Hi there!

I know I haven't been here in a while and I wanted to keep you updated on what I'm doing these days.

First off, today is the packing day. I'll bring with me a couple of suitcases. Have you got any recommendation on what I should bring with me? I have made a list (clothes) - jumpers, long and short sleeved t-shirts, jeans, shorts, socks, panties, gloves/scarf, rainjacket, dress, shoes, pyjamas, umbrella... Did I forget something important?

There have been some changes in my flight. At first I thought it would depart on Saturday at a "normal time" if you know what I mean, but yesterday I checked my booking (because I booked the flight online) and I happened to find out the flight company have changed the day and the time the plane is leaving! So I'll leave on Sunday at 3am, which is completely crazy! And I won't even arrive to Aberdeen, since the flight isn't direct, but to Edinburgh about 5am. And afterwards I'll have to take the train to Aberdeen but the earliest train I could take departs at 9am. So I'll have to wait and wait... :dozey:

@ zaza: yes i did mentioned that some time before here i think :thinking:

@ afi: cool a camp :dance: enjoy it! i'm sure that your midterm exams are OK. ;)

yeah the concert was great, amazing.

i've never heard about that game before but i am still hooked on that game :uhoh:

thanks a lot.

@ daryl: i am doing Ok just being busy yet. :) how has been your week? :D

@ Iris: sorry to hear that a bit late if i am not wrong you have just arrived today. If i were you i would had brought "perchas"... i know it can sound strange but on our student's hall in Portugal they hadn't them.

So bad that of time changes Iris :stunned: You'll have to wait for 4 hours? :o ...

---

I've been doing some exams this week, i've passed english one, and on the oral the teacher told me that it was a pleasure to heard me. :cheesy:

Since the last days i've been working on some linked old stories that i had been working on some months ago but in english then, so now i'm rewriting them all in spanish, i still have the main ideas, but i am using my "trick" of listening some music when working on them, and as them are linked when i get blocked on one story i jump to the other one, the only problem is that i have to revise them from time to time.

I dunno yet about the practices i was going to do that month, so i'll have to wait for more practices in october on a hotel may be. :idea2:

Si yo he ahorrado mis vacaciones

quería antes que posible voy a Argentina pero eso muy caro la proxima año

esta noche muy muy lento en trabajo

voy a hacer mis deberes yo necesitar escribiré cuando vivi en Manchester

por ejemplo que hacía en mi tiempo libre que lugars mejor para visitar

Si yo he he ahorrado mis vacaciones

quería antes que posible voy a Argentina pero eso muy caro la proxima año

esta noche muy muy lento en trabajo

voy a hacer mis deberes yo necesitar escribiré cuando yo vivi en Manchester

por ejemplo que hacía en mi tiempo libre que lugars mejor para visitar

ya me imagino, sólo el avión encarecerá mucho el viaje.

ya estás en el trabajo?

tienes que hacer un trabajo sobre sitios para visitar en Manchester?

seguro que lo hacer genial, si tienes alguna duda no dudes en preguntarme ;)

i can imagine that is expensive, just the plane will make it be more expensive.

are you alredy on work?

you have to do a work about places to visit in Manchester? i am sure that you do it great, anyways if you have any doubt ask me.

S.O.T.D.:

today i would choose many songs but there's a tie between those two for two different reasons.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSKxXu05aOE

because i've remember that i used to had the final sentence of the vid on my siggy time ago " Dulce et decorum est pro patria mori"

and

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9nsaG5Sm5BY

because it had helped me a lot to write on the current story i am working on, but i've hear a lot of music today for that. :rolleyes:

tomorrow is the last exam of september, and is my bday too and i really dunno what to do tomorrow :uhoh: may be i don't want to celebrate it in order not to feel old, who knows, but i'll do something ;)

S.O:T.D.:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yG7334OWRkg

my fave so far of Humanos. I wish i'd been there.

i :heart: the lyrics.

too bad this one is a promo video clip, but on the concert is amazing the end, when the 3 guitars play together and the whole band (6 members or so) leave the stage, and end with only Sérgio (drummer) and Manuela (singer and pianist) on the stage, just amazing.

:smug:

Hi guys!

Just wanted to keep you updated. So I am already there and everything's going well, even the weather is pretty warm, which is kinda surprising! I am in a shared flat, we're 6 girls in total and they all seem to be really nice.

In the end I didn't have to wait so much time at the airport because the flight got delayed 1hour.

Freshers' week is amazing! It makes it so easy to get to know new people.

By the way, Ive got a problem with my plugs. The sockets they have do not connect with my plugs and I should buy and adaptor. Do you know where I could find one? (Daryl)

Ari! Por cierto, no te conteste el otro dia porque estaba estresadisima! Me deje en casa un papelito donde apunte mi password y username que son necesarios para poderse matricular en la universidad. Por suerte mi madre lo encontro, pero estaba muy preocupada.