✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ARI....Bea!

Joyce

I've never watched House :uhoh: people have been telling me so manny nice things about it, and I know many members on here love the show. But I never took the time to watch at least one episod. Although I like Hugh Laurie !

is he a Spanish musician ?

ooh I thought I would stop uni early this year but you get to stop earlier ! wow!

maybe do some travelling throughout Spain. Try to find landscapes and nice places to visit. Places you've never seen ! could be fun !

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

s.o.t.d.:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ecc9pcjJTpk

^like the music here, wanted to post a The Kooks song that i hadn't had posted here already.. ( i think i've posted Naive and You don't love me, already :inquisitive: )

spanish band of the day:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ia_WzYmPKws

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L7eZh3mn5Ps

^probably their most known song. :)

the were formed in a city of my region according to their profile on wiki.. :uhoh:

they were active from 1983 till 2006 with the same singer, now they have another singer as the old one is going solo :\

I've never watched House :uhoh: people have been telling me so manny nice things about it, and I know many members on here love the show. But I never took the time to watch at least one episod. Although I like Hugh Laurie !

is he a Spanish musician ?

ooh I thought I would stop uni early this year but you get to stop earlier ! wow!

maybe do some travelling throughout Spain. Try to find landscapes and nice places to visit. Places you've never seen ! could be fun !

:o i didn't watched it the first season but one day there was nothing better on tv and so i watched it and i got addicted to it :o

who is a spanish musician? :thinking:

may be, but i was more in a mood to go abroad.. may be go back to Portugal, or go to many concerts here.... well i still have time to decide what to do. :nice:

why dont you post all those vids in The Pub thread instead ? :uhoh:

Oh well, I'll try to watch it one day :)

Spanish musician.. huuh... the dude in your siggy !

Going back to Portugal could be great too, as it's something you really want to do. I think.

or yeah going to many many concerts is a good idea as well.. but wouldnt that be more expensive ?

why dont you post all those vids in The Pub thread instead ? :uhoh:

Oh well, I'll try to watch it one day :)

Spanish musician.. huuh... the dude in your siggy !

Going back to Portugal could be great too, as it's something you really want to do. I think.

or yeah going to many many concerts is a good idea as well.. but wouldnt that be more expensive ?

you are right :embarassed: but i hadn't had posted the sotd here yet :uhoh:

good, but be afraid that may you'll get addicted to it :P

the guy on my siggy is Seth Lakeman, another treasure from Devon :nice: (Chris is from Devon too, right? :uhoh: )

yep that would be cool, but they'll be studying then :\ ...

yep that's right, it would be more expensive.. but depending where would be the concerts and i dunno yet if there will be any interesting one at that time :confused:

is the 3 vids i've posted :D

so Devon has given 2 treasures to the world as far as i know :nice:

i was thinking to visit Devon area and Crownwall (as the pic of my siggy was taken on a theatre there)... :uhoh:

well not sure about that yet, i'll keep you updated. :)

but i'd like to pay that with my own money :\ instead of asking my dad for that.

okay, i'm listening to the spanish music you posted now ! :)

the lyrics of the first one are lovely!

Oh I understand that ! i dont like asking my parents for money either.. things I stop doing a long time ago ! I just hope one day i'll enough money to take care of them as much as they took care of me when i was younger !

okay, i'm listening to the spanish music you posted now ! :)

the lyrics of the first one are lovely!

Oh I understand that ! i dont like asking my parents for money either.. things I stop doing a long time ago ! I just hope one day i'll enough money to take care of them as much as they took care of me when i was younger !

good, those days i'm posting two vids of a spanish band here, you can check them here :nice:

i hope the same :) but i'd like to can pay myself things already :\ well.

i'll check :) keep posting vids, it's entertaining !

I know, me too ! I just hate the fact to want money.. that's what everything's about now, money. It's ridiculous ! but that's how our society works and it's sad ! :(

btw congrats for 9K :dance: keep posting girl you are near to 10K :crown:

well i'll keep posting vids on the Pub i think :) (although may be some vid has been posted here already :inquisitive: )

i know, is sad, but there's no other way to do some things.

Oh no dont congratulate me for that .. I feel bad about having that many posts.. :disappointed:

It's alright ! it doesnt matter if they've been posted already :D music is always good, even when it's repeated !

yep, sadly there's no other way ! sorry, that was my rant of the day !

Oh no dont congratulate me for that .. I feel bad about having that many posts.. :disappointed:

It's alright ! it doesnt matter if they've been posted already :D music is always good, even when it's repeated !

yep, sadly there's no other way ! sorry, that was my rant of the day !

imagine how i feel now :worried: i'd like to have less post than i do have :(

that's true :D

don't be sorry for that, you are right on what you've said.

yeah but you've been here since 2003, so it's quite alright for you.. ive been here for less than a year .. eww..

I even thought of creating a new account so i would have less posts :lol:

well i know, but there are people since the same year here and have less posts than me... :\

well i think that is forbidden :uhoh: not sure about that... :inquisitive:

Ariiiiiiiiiiiiiiii today i had my 1st spanish class! :D

Holla, mi nombre es Daniela y yo tengo 18 años! Soy estudiante y me gusta los Coldplay :D

My teacher is brazilian :shifty:

cool, if you need any help just ask me ;)

lol is brazilian...hope will propnounce properly.

well i hardly ever had a native teacher for a foreign language :inquisitive:

btw i've been posting vids of spanish artists those days on this thread, may check them could help you to improve your spanish if you want :)

but surely you won't have many problems with that ;)

sotd:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1XlGvUJrYQ

^may it had been chosen as sotd already, but... i like the vid. (didn't noticied till today that he mentions Spain :P :laugh2: ) btw when i saw that vid i thought OMG that guy is gay :o

been thinking hard which band to choose as band of the day (spanish)...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXgpnjMYnM4

^lol for the vid lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GEYZ4sWgaT4

^like the Grease-like vid. :nice: and the base music.

honestly i'm not into their music, just have heard some of the music and i liked it.

they are argentinian, active since 2001.

well i wanted to bring different spanish accent... (argentinians use to pronounce words like "yo", "playa" on a different way than spanish from Spain).

dunno which band to pick spanish band tomorrow :uhoh:

sotd:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXU8kCrRHJY

^'cause is my fave song of The Police and 'cause that one remind me what happened yesterday on the 2nd year lectures :rolleyes: dirty minded students :inquisitive:

spanish like artist of the day:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9j7nG0xOTc

^may it had been posted, lol i used to love that song so much some years back :embarassed: even i think the lyrics of this man use to be too :wink3: he remind me to Sting btw :P

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SAFa9Gf61Bs

^a duet song, that song is the one to blame why i got hooked to a teen tv-serie here :uhoh: :kid:

Singer is known as Nek, italian origin but he has released many songs in spanish here.

his first album in spanish was released in 1997 (omg :o 10 years ago).

although he is a foreign speaker his spanish singing is quite good. :)

I'm fine Ari, and you? :D

yo te dire vid is great! :laugh3:

fine, had only two lectures today... but is a bit cloudy here.. :\

yep i liked it hehe. btw their accent when singing is argentinian, you can noticied if for the way they pronounce "y" in words like "playa" and "yo" for instance. :)

i don't know what happens that i think which band to post in the morning and i end posting a different one at times :uhoh:

*Ari is totally clueless about which bands to pick for tomorrow*

btw i'd like to invite you to next Noche Latina concert at the pub here, next sunday night, theme party :dance:

:dance: great! Noche Latina! ;)

Well Ari, I know some good mexican bands... Do you know Molotov or Camila?

Oh Ari, the weather there is better than here, this week was reaaally hot :thinking:

but now it's warm :D

yep, i hope i pick many danceable songs from different bands... :)

i've hard Molotov some time, they used to be so popular here when i was yet at school hehe... i think i hadn't heard about Camila :thinking:

well i miss some warm days here now.. and this thing of having had changed the time is not good :uhoh: