✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ARI....Bea!

Joyce

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ anita:

i re-discovered them yesterday, i used to listen them some time ago. (Mattafix).

no problem. Glad that it helps you :dance:

@ Dani:

glad to know that too. :nice: if you'd like to go to the pub, we could organize some concert there :idea2: or may be post the Noche Latina we had talked about some time ago. :dance:

@ Coldplay.4.ever: :embarassed: no recuerdo tu nombre :bigcry: Maria, te llamas María? :thinking: :embarassed:

gracias por los deseos.. ;) espero que tu también tengas un buen finde. :dance:

estou a ver. :)

eu vou ter de fazer um trabalho, vou ter de inventar uma enterprise turistica.. :uhoh:

best wishes on uni :nice:

so how is your coldplay related work going?. (you said you had to prepare some work about coldplay for one of your classes).

i'm doing fine, just relaxing this weekend :smug2: no plans ahead, just may be go to a concert next thursday night, but since i'll have an exam next day i don't know if i'll go :\

so how is your coldplay related work going?. (you said you had to prepare some work about coldplay for one of your classes).

wow you cant imagine! the teacher couldnt get a room with computers, so my powerpoint was never shown, so i had to say everything from my heart, without any papers, just my memory about coldplay history... in the end, the teacher was like :stunned: "daniela what are you doing here? you belong to the professional level!" (which is the hardest level of english and the last one) but i didnt want to :dozey:

wow you cant imagine! the teacher couldnt get a room with computers, so my powerpoint was never shown, so i had to say everything from my heart, without any papers, just my memory about coldplay history... in the end, the teacher was like :stunned: "daniela what are you doing here? you belong to the professional level!" (which is the hardest level of english and the last one) but i didnt want to :dozey:

wow, too bad it failed, but so better for you as you showed your lecturer that you have a great level..

although may be it won't be that good, my english lecturer noticied my level and always puts more pressure on me, as she wants i give more, i mean at times i feel like i were the class encyclopedy or something like that, always asking me to explain the classmates what some expression meant and all that.. and she was a bit :\ when i didn't knew about a thing.. a part of that she was so good lecturer...

surely you are right, it'll be better to go a step back to the one you should be... you learn it better than if you were on an advanced class 'cause may be you'll get lost at some point :\

anyways, congrats for that :clap: :dance:

nice smiley :hug:

hey there DaniGirl, DaniBoy and coldplay.4.ever. (sigo sin recordar tu nombre :bigcry: )

well today's band is:

French band: Phoenix.

i listened them back in 2006 or so and i'm just giving them a listen again. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKkkGjnt3-Q

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9xWBle5s9s

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhwufCg7THM

^that one was on some advert here some time ago :O

some gossip: the singer Thomas Mars, is Sofia Coppola's boyfriend or something like that.

They are active since 1998 or so.

If someone liked their music, you can check their MySpace or feel free to open a thread on WoM sub-forum. (i can't believe they don't have a thread here :o )