✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

ARI....Bea!

Joyce

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't know Rick is VIP since he reached 40K and i think Mark will be VIP for the same reason too... but i don't post expecting anything like that. :) In fact at times i'd like to have less posts really :cry: (i think half them aren't that worthy/meaningful :\ ).

and anyways my post ratio is not so high: 17 posts per day, other users have a ratio of 35 posts per day or so.. :uhoh: :worried:

anyways i'm off now :hug: have a nice day tomorrow :D

thanks for the comment but as i've said many times here i'm not that important :)

and i don't think it should be me who asks that so...

anyways i don't mind those things, just friendship that we have on the board, awards and other things at the end aren't that important, i mean those things aren't the reason why i come here day after day. :)

Have you seen the new smiley???

---------> :hug:

hey cutie smileyyyyy

ari, thanks a lot for prospekt's march that you gave me last saturday (in here) :), i really enjoyed the songs so much until my dorm's friend wanted to have the EP too.. i cant believed that someone here has addicted to coldplay (because the band isn't really famous but since viva la vida released, the band became well-known espcially the singles) :D

guess what, since you said that your favorite songs are rainy day and glass of water, i became addicted to listening the songs! they are fantastic!

hey cutie smileyyyyy

ari, thanks a lot for prospekt's march that you gave me last saturday (in here) :), i really enjoyed the songs so much until my dorm's friend wanted to have the EP too.. i cant believed that someone here has addicted to coldplay (because the band isn't really famous but since viva la vida released, the band became well-known espcially the singles) :D

guess what, since you said that your favorite songs are rainy day and glass of water, i became addicted to listening the songs! they are fantastic!

yep it is a cutie. :nice:

no problem Afi, glad that you like it :D and that your friends like them too :dance:

well i happen to like most now:

postcards from far away

glass of water

but anyways them all are good. :cool4:

i hope you are having a good week. :hug:

------

sotd:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z85pPqeNYvE

Just i felt in the mood to give his work a listen again, and again happen to be this one my fave song.

more info on his thread here or on his myspace.

OMFG OMFG OMFG OMG OMG OMG

Ben has replied me :o :stunned:

Ben in person when i didn't expected that, :surprised:

That's a long story:

I used to like a local band called CLOM, they disappeared and i didn't knew why... so some days ago i got a friend request from a band i've never heard before, i did gave them a listen and they sound so familiar to me (the singer's voice), so i checked and found out that the singer happen to have the same name as CLOM and their myspace happen to be alson in french (the singer is from French origin).. so i had sent them a PM and he has answered me :O

i can't believe that :dance:

he tells me about their future plans about it and is flattered that i got to know it (that he was CLOM singer) and is so pleased for my PM. :blush:

so they are a new band in my area and they'll have a concert on a pub here this winter :dance: I have to go there.

:blush: I can't believe and btw do anybody guess how he has called me?

Ari. :wacky:

*faints*

Btw his new band is called: After Many Days

They clasify themselves as: Progressive Metal

yep it is a cutie. :nice:

no problem Afi, glad that you like it :D and that your friends like them too :dance:

well i happen to like most now:

postcards from far away

glass of water

but anyways them all are good. :cool4:

i hope you are having a good week. :hug:

------

sotd:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z85pPqeNYvE

Just i felt in the mood to give his work a listen again, and again happen to be this one my fave song.

more info on his thread here or on his myspace.

thank you ari :hug:

i hope you are having a good week too :nice:

so what did you do these days?

I'm recepcionist at my uncle's gym.

Meaning, hot men/women :wacky:

lucky you for the hot men/women. :wacky: :wink3:

i won't see any this weekend... but i have to confess something :embarassed:

there are two hottie guys in my 1st year class. :wacky:

one passes next to me today and my pen falled down to the floor and he has been kind to pick it for me :blush:

but nah those are to look and don't to touch. :P

(can't say more :laugh2: )

There's a guy in my english class that looks just like Guy Berryman :dead:

:dead: lucky you.

and are you friend of him?

the one that had picked up my pen today, and who is the one i find the hottest... is like a young version of a guy i used to had a crush on long time ago :thinking:

is blond, blue-eyed, and omg his beard and sideburns :embarassed:

damn moon, i shouldn't be thinking like that and talking about that.

:embarassed:

*hides*