• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sotd:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i8M-Moo4imQ

^one of my 3 fave radiohead's songs. :)

spanish band of the day:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iv1rG5Wh1XA

^Their lastest single, their first spanish album will be released in few weeks. I prefered them so much more when they sung in english :(

i find that vid a bit creepy... specially since he gets shirtless :uhoh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I3pP0k-49NI

^On their beginings when their works were in english.

They are a band from my area. They formed in 1997 and their first works are from 2000.

They were support band of Depeche Mode in Spain some years ago.

Myspace | Official Site | Thread on Coldplaying |

Btw i've been looking for writing contests for next year, may i'll take part on some of them, but my dad still thinks as i do that may be it'll be better to directly send some stories i've written to some editors here. :thinking:

thanks i'm having a nice week, i'd like it'll be better thought.

i've done an exam today :uhoh: accounting and i hope i've passed it.

i'm doubting if try to get tickets for wembley or not... seems there are still tickets to buy but i don't know which ones to get: seat or stand? :uhoh:

wembley? is it a band? when it will be held?

:suprised: Will :nice: how are you doing? long time since the last time you came on coldplaying :hug: I hope everything is fine :)

Hey Afi, how are you doing? :hug:

Wembley is a stadium located in London, UK :)

Coldplay will play there next 19th sept 2009 :dance:

hey ari, im doing great thanks.. though im going to have final exams next wednesday for one week, so wish me luck :D

wooooow. i wonder if i could watch them live again, well.. my friend ever said to me that they wanted to perform in singapore and also perth on february..

hey ari, im doing great thanks.. though im going to have final exams next wednesday for one week, so wish me luck :D

wooooow. i wonder if i could watch them live again, well.. my friend ever said to me that they wanted to perform in singapore and also perth on february..

good luck afi :scholar: :hug:

i hope you'll can and more if they'll truly happen to go to Singapore. :D

and yep Australia gigs have been confirmed, but i think the tickets are on sale already. :thinking:

Hi there!

I hope you all guys are doing well! I don't remember when I wrote my last post in this thread, but I think it was ages ago! About me... Everything's going fine although I feel so exhausted. Yesterday night I went out and so will I today. yay!

Since I'm here that I've lost the notion of time. For some reason everything goes faster. I wish I could keep on living this way for a long time. I don't want to come back.

Hi there!

I hope you all guys are doing well! I don't remember when I wrote my last post in this thread, but I think it was ages ago! About me... Everything's going fine although I feel so exhausted. Yesterday night I went out and so will I today. yay!

Since I'm here that I've lost the notion of time. For some reason everything goes faster. I wish I could keep on living this way for a long time. I don't want to come back.

great to have news from you :nice: :hug:

and so good that you are enjoying your Erasmus experience so much :dance:

I miss it, and i felt the same as you are feeling now :cry: but you'll keep in contact with your friends there I'm sure :D

tell us more!!

Which places have you visited?

things you find different there?

what have you discovered? (writers, artists...)

what you'll miss the most from there?

how are lectures there?

:nice:

Today i feel like to listen to Moby :uhoh:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPqDPLvEOdA]YouTube - Moby & Eva Amaral - Escapar (Slipping away)[/ame]

^this song is Moby's Slipping Away in spanish, although i think the lyrics at times aren't as the words in english :uhoh: he sung it with Amaral, spanish band that i did posted here while ago.

S.O.T.D.:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZZfuCJ970w]YouTube - Don't dream It's over-Crowded House[/ame]

^^ This music is in my memory and i don't know why, as far as i know my parents aren't a Crowded House fans.. :inquisitive: that song is almost as old as me, in fact technically i'm even older :P

12 days until christmas break :dance:

balconerab.jpg

hey saludos :D y muchas gracias. ;)

bueno aqui también está llegando el frio que ya iba tocando. :) pero no llueve mucho, aunque ayer llovió un poquito. :nice:

hoy no hemos tenido clase porque nos hacíamos la foto de la orla :wacky:

nos la dan en Mayo :o

y ya casi es viernes. :dance:

¿Te has enterado del concierto de Barcelona? (Coldplay aún no lo ha confirmado).

Espero que también tengas muy buena semana. :hug: