🌙 COLDPLAY ANNOUNCE MOON MUSIC OUT OCTOBER 4TH 🎵

Mulholland Drive

Jacob

This movie is awesome, David Lynch is one of the best directors in film. His movies are always very disturbing and unsettling, and just about every suspense movie today takes ideas from David Lynch's films. This is well written, well directed, and Naomi Watts does an awesome acting job in it too. I give it five stars.

I was like that at the end too, but it took me a little bit to find out exactly what was happening. I like movies that are unpredictable, and they don't have a plot that stays at one pace, for me the best movies are the ones that make you think "what the hell just happened/??"

well yo, when she came to Hollywood, she had fantasies about hitting it big in the movies. And then there was this other actress, that Naomi Watts tried to be like, so when she was dreaming, she put herself in the position of that actress, but slowly and slowly, reality comes back to Naomi Watts, and she finds herself as an actress with nothing to show for it. The movie was Naomi Watts' dreams of stardom, which get shattered by real life.