✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

So, where's carla anyways? (A POLL, DEDICATED TO HER)

Valleyboy

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, hey, heeeeeeeeeeeey, what's up with this thread?

Why people take it so seriously? Thom is a nice guy, he likes to make a little fun, he doesn't want to see Carla dead or something like that.

I don't have anything against Carla, although excess of her threads annoyed me a bit sometimes, but the poll is funny! :D

In the good old times people would laugh and reply.

And if they didnt, Richard would make em all notice how wrong they were.

And eric would say something funny, and ren would make a joke, and noni and julia would laugh, bananaman would try to annoy us and we'd all be happy

Heeeeey, Noni is here and she is laughing a lot, mwwhhaaaa!!!

Thom, I support you, maaaaan! :P

Y'see the reason the "Good ole days" are gone is because if you just keep repeating yourself it'll obviously begin to get a little tired.

But sure, WE'RE the boring ones.

that sure means a lot coming from someone who hates coldplay and joined a coldplay board. oh yea.

Now THATS a good example of tired lameness. And sure I hate Coldplay, but it makes more sense for me to be here as I actually like more than 3 people who come here.

Next time you make a heart wrenching attention seeking pussy little "I'll never be back and I'll never forget you guys!!1" thread it'll make more sense if you actually DONT come back and especially not within one lousy week of posting it.

I used to have arguments like this all the time with Brian but then we became good friends. :P :lol:

Um.. We did?! :stunned:

Well maybe I didn't say anything to you..but I remember really not liking you at first. :lol: :embarrased: But of course I do now :D Don't hate me! :anxious:

Why people take it so seriously? Thom is a nice guy, he likes to make a little fun, he doesn't want to see Carla dead or something like that.

I don't have anything against Carla, although excess of her threads annoyed me a bit sometimes, but the poll is funny!

Thanks noni, you're the best :kiss:

Now THATS a good example of tired lameness. And sure I hate Coldplay, but it makes more sense for me to be here as I actually like more than 3 people who come here.

Next time you make a heart wrenching attention seeking pussy little "I'll never be back and I'll never forget you guys!!1" thread it'll make more sense if you actually DONT come back and especially not within one lousy week of posting it.

fuck you.

I don't have anything against Carla, although excess of her threads annoyed me a bit sometimes, but the poll is funny!

Thanks noni, you're the best :kiss:

fuck you.