Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BerrymanGirl1

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BerrymanGirl1

  1. Denial/The Nile isn't just a river in Egypt. :laugh1:
  2. Oui! Just ignore the arrogant people, if you don't like them, nobody does :nod: :hug: *cough cough*
  3. aww you guys :hug: and omg i love charlie :3
  4. I didn't know your name was maggie :surprised: hi taameen hi julia hi maggie :charming:
  5. Pelicaaaans :heart: wait! I am Nicki Minaj :charming:
  6. I is busy, i just finished my french environmental haiku crap with a poster to accompany UGHHH. I'm off to bed, busy day tomorrow :nod: good night Naan :hug: brent-ola :| good night :hug:
  7. GOODNIGHT ALEX. :hug: /is late
  8. what's a one-time thing? :thinking: :| :nod: :lol:d'awwww
  9. i've never done it! must microwave marshmallows :freak: just eat it :wacky: i've never had Borscht :surprised:
  10. that's so awesome!!!!!! :dance: indeed, i've said it before :| omg masterpiece mystery today is sherlock :dazzled: YES MUST. it's an okay show i just like the ending when the boss gives the workers money to make their lives better, then the vlv remix starts playing :heart:
  11. microwaving marshmallows?!
  12. ?? :ninja: Ugh im jelly of your dogs Xela :awesome: who said what now? :freak: :nod::wacky:
  13. :awesome: oh yes, you could say that :lol: with a blue outer ring :uhoh: omg it's so cute :dazzled: I heard that book was good! hehe microwaved marshmallow :laugh1:
  14. I love how Undercover Boss' theme song is a remix of VLV :dazzled:
  15. :wink3: PBD indeed :wink3: hehehe and they were all yellow :cheesy: I have dark brown eyes :|
  16. omg i did it again. Breadstick is bad :nod:
  17. Fun indeed :nod: :no: omg todays was so good, it was about Jane Goodall :heart: my hero he's so hawt :dazzled:
  18. he's patented stuff? :wacky:
  19. :hug: Xela :kiss: but i'm writing a French haiku about the environment and have to finish drawing the picture that goes along with it! :freak: I spent the last hour watching 60 minutes too :dead:
  20. I hate it when I say hi to you guys but then don't come back for hours. :freak:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.