Everything posted by BerrymanGirl1
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
a coldplay butterfly if i'm not mistaken :thinking:
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
aww Alex I love it! did you take that picture??
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
Thank you hopefully I do, cos I have my first college test tomorrow and I mustn't be sick. But it's little and probably will go away! I hope you don't get sick though! no seriously Anna where are youu edit: nevermind :lol:
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
:blush: aw Fran :hug: Thank you for worrying :P yeah I couldn't sleep last night :( every 2 hours I'd wake up and eat a lozenge to soothe my throat infection. Everyone at school is sick! it's crazy :freak:
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
forever alone D:
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
is Anna still scanning?
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
you hate me? :disappointed: : (
-
Mexican Band "Gama" Similar To Coldplay (Plagiarism?)
- Coldplay leaving Parlophone?
:lol::kiss:- Post pictures of the gorgeous Chris
:curtain: :surprised: :wink3: :bomb: :uhoh: :escaping:- Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
omg thats so epic :wacky: picz or it ain't true :snobby:- The Awesome Random Posting Thread
:|- The Awesome Random Posting Thread
nah, I have a mild cold :P omg I was kidding :uhoh: is that even still around? :freak: :uhoh2:- Coldplay leaving Parlophone?
It was a joke :disappointed: :|- Mexican Band "Gama" Similar To Coldplay (Plagiarism?)
:lol:that face is hilarious- Coldplay leaving Parlophone?
The extent of Celines helpfulness. :|- LOLdplay: I Can Haz Cake?
:laugh3: *wipes tears* ah, you guys are hilarious too hilarious :inquisitive::P- LOLdplay: I Can Haz Cake?
omg, EFFFFY :kiss:- The Awesome Random Posting Thread
feel like? I've had the bubonic plague for almost 24 hours :bigcry: so bad :sick2: JUST KIDDING.- Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
banana boy :awesome:- The Christina Cumberbatch Thread
so much benedict :wacky: I approve :nod:- Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
dude where have you been!- The Awesome Random Posting Thread
he's hilarious. don't hate.:snobby: :P byeeee /doesn'twanttoleave- The Awesome Random Posting Thread
si!- The Awesome Random Posting Thread
I wuv european football :wacky: :laugh3: under or over? - Coldplay leaving Parlophone?