Everything posted by BerrymanGirl1
-
LOLdplay: I Can Haz Cake?
:lol:
-
LOLdplay: I Can Haz Cake?
no, i am too, in fact that picture scares me. :|
-
LOLdplay: I Can Haz Cake?
:laugh3:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
but rent it so expensive. D: ooo an art studio :wacky: ugh. You all suck :snobby: :hug: bye Naan, I can't make any promises about being on tomorrow though D:
-
LOLdplay: I Can Haz Cake?
pervy minds think alike. :nod:
-
Pop Tarts / Junk Food / Fried Butter leik omg
no. Chocolate is heaven. :dazzled:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
:lol: but that's wasting money! I'd have said no too :P :nod: I though you were always getting drunk all the time always. :P just kidding, don't hurt me.
-
LOLdplay: I Can Haz Cake?
:nod: :nod: I'll say. :smug2:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
aw bye Alex :hug:
-
Pop Tarts / Junk Food / Fried Butter leik omg
:laugh3::laugh3:
-
Pop Tarts / Junk Food / Fried Butter leik omg
best thread. evar. But there should be a chocolate thread :uhoh:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
:lol: what like rent it until you get into the school and then stop renting it after? :P go find it :whip: 9 hours :shifty: only 2 hours of homework :shifty: your opinion is invalid. :phu: oo :surprised: I just watch soccer :nod: heheh.
-
Pop Tarts / Junk Food / Fried Butter leik omg
never had em :bigcry: never had em either
-
Pop Tarts / Junk Food / Fried Butter leik omg
processed shit :awesome: errday. pop tarts aren't that amazing :lol: I feel like I should send you pop tarts, so you can say you tasted them : ( 3d doritos? Where was I when those were around?! :surprised: yay bugles
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
What, is that like basketball? :| /haz sport issues Such a prostitute. Aw :( wait they were on here? oo :lol: uhm I've been at school, and at home. doing homework. everyday. for hours. nonstop. getting barely 8 hours of sleep. where have you been? :snobby::P
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
:nod: yes tyler, there are things called Time Zones, you see. :rolleyes::P
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
night mark
-
Pop Tarts / Junk Food / Fried Butter leik omg
you don't think milano cookies are good food!?
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
hayy
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
:awesome: how are you Battle Ax
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
brent doesn't like me, he totally always leaves when I come visit. dat hoe.
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
Are you not from that district? and I missed your birfday?? Happy belated birthday, Starfish :kiss:
-
Pop Tarts / Junk Food / Fried Butter leik omg
:smash:
-
"I just bought..." -- post your recent purchase!
an owl necklace :heart:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
I hate waiting lists : (