Everything posted by BerrymanGirl1
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
the only ad I have is for hostess snack cakes. :disappointed:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
Anna and Alex :heart: :hug:
-
Pop Tarts / Junk Food / Fried Butter leik omg
I don't even care what he's talking about, that pop tart just looks so good :freak:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
not surprising.
-
LOLdplay: I Can Haz Cake?
I telepathically heard you guys talking about pervy-ness and instantly came here. :dazzled:
-
Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..
omg sarah I love you, that gif. :freak: :bomb:
-
The Official Club Football 2014-2015 thread
Really? Of all players you think he's overrated? I think he's slightly underrated, just slightly. I'd rather say Wayne Rooney is overrated.
-
The Official Club Football 2014-2015 thread
and Schweinsteiger is obviously vital for the team :\
-
Is Coldplay losing popularity in the US?
I feel that this new album has increased American popularity. And PoC is whored out here in Florida on the radio.
-
The Official Club Football 2014-2015 thread
so disappointing. :disappointed: whatever.
-
The Coldplay Theme Park Thread
:surprised: you're right hmm A Rush of Coldplay to the Head :cheesy: Just kidding :lol:
-
Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..
:laugh3: :lol: oh and me too :lol:The Ace of Bass :heart: I'm pretty surprised she's 19/20 too, but she's so beautiful and I thought she was Jo at first too! :lol: but I'm so so happy for Guy! :awesome: She seriously is living the dream :wacky: As long as Guy's happy :heart: all this time we thought Guy was single, pfft :rolleyes: we should have known he couldn't stay single for so long :wink3:
-
Post piccies of the sexy Mr Berryman..
"oh man, i don't really wanna say" translation: "uhm, yes, i'm a hot piece of ass." :nod:
-
The Coldplay Theme Park Thread
like how The Wizarding World of Harry Potter has Honeydukes! We can have Jonny's World of Cake :awesome:
-
The Coldplay Theme Park Thread
they should make a berrygirls themed ride :wacky: I like Speed of Sound, and crests of waves (a water themed ride? :P), OO and Gravity! :laugh3:
-
Coldplay @ BRIT Awards 2012 (Tues 21st Feb, O2 Arena, London) // Charlie Brown performance, MX album
x Infinity :dazzled: :nod:
-
Coldplay @ BRIT Awards 2012 (Tues 21st Feb, O2 Arena, London) // Charlie Brown performance, MX album
at least we won something! :dance: :heart: Coldplay Congrats to Adele though!
- Coldplay @ BRIT Awards 2012 (Tues 21st Feb, O2 Arena, London) // Charlie Brown performance, MX album
- Coldplay @ BRIT Awards 2012 (Tues 21st Feb, O2 Arena, London) // Charlie Brown performance, MX album
-
Coldplay @ BRIT Awards 2012 (Tues 21st Feb, O2 Arena, London) // Charlie Brown performance, MX album
I like this one. A lot. :dazzled:
-
Coldplay @ BRIT Awards 2012 (Tues 21st Feb, O2 Arena, London) // Charlie Brown performance, MX album
omg :dazzled: Brits :heart:
-
Coldplay @ BRIT Awards 2012 (Tues 21st Feb, O2 Arena, London) // Charlie Brown performance, MX album
was that coldplay's dressing room? :P
-
Coldplay @ BRIT Awards 2012 (Tues 21st Feb, O2 Arena, London) // Charlie Brown performance, MX album
"I got me bronze" :lol: oh, blur!
-
Coldplay @ BRIT Awards 2012 (Tues 21st Feb, O2 Arena, London) // Charlie Brown performance, MX album
the blond guy on the carpet is crazy :lol:
-
Coldplay @ BRIT Awards 2012 (Tues 21st Feb, O2 Arena, London) // Charlie Brown performance, MX album
it was amazing! I was waiting for it all match :freak: Hehe, take that Real :awesome: