Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BerrymanGirl1

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BerrymanGirl1

  1. BerrymanGirl1 replied to Coldplay's topic in The Lounge
    no just online schooling is free. They teach you the same thing. it's still Algebra 2 nonetheless :shrug: oh well and what song?? :lol:
  2. :awesome: thats because there was so much speculating :freak: but then it got released :P i think juventus are okay :nice:
  3. i'll fight you :charming: just kidding D:
  4. BerrymanGirl1 replied to Coldplay's topic in The Lounge
    what about it...? and I love brent's quote in your sig. :laugh1: :lol:
  5. it was crazy and full of spam :lol:
  6. BerrymanGirl1 replied to Coldplay's topic in The Lounge
    omg its free here. It sounds like the center for youth who's willing to pay too much for courses that are free elsewhere. D:
  7. BerrymanGirl1 replied to Coldplay's topic in The Lounge
    nerd high five? :P
  8. BerrymanGirl1 replied to Coldplay's topic in The Lounge
    :lol: yeah I love biology but math is not fun anymore
  9. BerrymanGirl1 replied to Coldplay's topic in The Lounge
    I pity you is my hatred of math too obvious? :|
  10. that's kind of epic okay it's seriously epic and way too entertaining :wacky:
  11. BerrymanGirl1 replied to Coldplay's topic in The Lounge
    she does this program called Center for Talented Youth online http://cty.jhu.edu/ http://cty.jhu.edu/ctyonline/apply/eligibility.html#EligiblityGuidelines I don't even think you can do it if you're not in America and wait you fell in love with math? D: :dead:
  12. Ooo :surprised: I'm okay as well and same situation; busy with school :nod:
  13. :lol: Hi! How are you? I actually haven't talked to you in months, maybe even a year :uhoh:
  14. Hi Mark! how are you? :nice:
  15. hey look, it's me. edit: no one even currs :disappointed: I'll get over it. :|
  16. BerrymanGirl1 replied to Coldplay's topic in The Lounge
    your face is an abomination. JUST LIKE YOUR MOM. :escaping:
  17. I saw that^ then then this v hilarious. I hate exercising.
  18. BerrymanGirl1 replied to Coldplay's topic in The Lounge
    ugh, math is an abomination I pity you :nod:
  19. brent's always involved in creepy things

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.