Everything posted by BerrymanGirl1
-
Coldplay @ BRIT Awards 2012 (Tues 21st Feb, O2 Arena, London) // Charlie Brown performance, MX album
i'm using this one, it works! :dance:
-
Coldplay @ BRIT Awards 2012 (Tues 21st Feb, O2 Arena, London) // Charlie Brown performance, MX album
I missed it too! :wacky: Moscow :surprised:
-
The Official Club Football 2014-2015 thread
:surprised: Woo, Moscow! :wacky:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
:disappointed: *leaves*
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
Lookin forward tooo pancakes
-
Coldplay @ BRIT Awards 2012 (Tues 21st Feb, O2 Arena, London) // Charlie Brown performance, MX album
:lol:I was kidding :kiss: But 2 hours to go right? :thinking:
-
The Official Club Football 2014-2015 thread
anyone watching Champions League? woo, Moscow. :|
-
Coldplay @ BRIT Awards 2012 (Tues 21st Feb, O2 Arena, London) // Charlie Brown performance, MX album
They should listen to us more often. :|
-
Coldplay @ BRIT Awards 2012 (Tues 21st Feb, O2 Arena, London) // Charlie Brown performance, MX album
A remix/mash-up :nice: But I hope the list is wrong, I really wanted Charlie Brown :sad: Why do they never play Charlie Brown!! :whip::freak:
-
Coldplay nominated for 3 Grammy Awards // Paradise to feature on 2012 Grammy Nominees Album (pg.5)
Wait are you lying Brent? Did I really miss that? Was I asleep? :uhoh: Poor Chris, he's probably beating himself up now for something that's not really his fault : ( I'm just looking forward to the Brits :nice: :nod: indeed :wacky: Well good night you guys :hug:
-
Coldplay nominated for 3 Grammy Awards // Paradise to feature on 2012 Grammy Nominees Album (pg.5)
Oh noes :lol: Okay, the piggy commercial was so cute! :wacky: I heard it playing and I was like wait what is this :dizzy2: I was wearing my xyloband, waiting for Charlie Brown, and it never came :sad: I liked acoustic PoC though with Chris I thought it was funny when the Foo Fighter's lead singer was doing the acceptance speech with the Xyloband :charming: Oh well, next time :hug:
-
Coldplay nominated for 3 Grammy Awards // Paradise to feature on 2012 Grammy Nominees Album (pg.5)
was that Nicki Minaj in a Red Riding Hood dress? :| Ooo the pope:surprised:
-
Coldplay nominated for 3 Grammy Awards // Paradise to feature on 2012 Grammy Nominees Album (pg.5)
:lol:I thought he was funny!
-
Coldplay nominated for 3 Grammy Awards // Paradise to feature on 2012 Grammy Nominees Album (pg.5)
So Coldplay didn't win 2/3 of the awards :\ I didn't really think we would, but I'm just excited for the performance! :dance:
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
hola! :curtain: :hug:
-
I need your help AGAIN fellow Coldplayers!(Shamelessly promoting my SON now!)
Voted! :nice:
-
Tell me your spirit animal ok
Pfft, I win. I'm a bear. :charming:
-
My COLDPLAY puppies ! :)
ohmygod SO CUTE. :freak: :dazzled: But Guy is the cutest :nod: :lol:
-
LOLdplay: I Can Haz Cake?
:laugh3::wink3:
-
Random Coldplay thoughts...
Coldplay song used on a Daytona 500 (Nascar) promo? :| hmm
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
hayy
-
Rockstar Crushes
1. Guy Berryman :charming: 2. :uhoh: 3...:uhoh2:
-
Random Coldplay thoughts...
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwzZ7fVw_KY&feature=youtube_gdata_player]Princess Of China - Coldplay & Rihanna (Pop Punk Cover by TeraBrite) - YouTube[/ame] I think this is interesting! :wacky:
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
hello
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
:kiss: