Everything posted by BerrymanGirl1
-
LOLdplay: I Can Haz Cake?
wasn't there a pervsunite thread a while back? I feel like Thalia's the one who made it too (surprise surprise :P) :lol: hold on...
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
o
-
AP World History Video(s)
oh you guys did that too? I did that a while back it was fun :lol: of course it was embarrassing as well :nod: what's yours on?
-
Pop Tarts / Junk Food / Fried Butter leik omg
you posted that 3 different times :rolleyes:
-
What made you happy today?
happy belated birthday! :hug:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
all I got from that was papa john's pizza :uhoh: no nerdfighteria for me :P
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
:lol:
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
:bigcry: :nod: challenge accepted guy, y u no guy and more
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
I want an angry cereal guy shirt and I was singing the perry the platypus song :shame: :| I don't get it, what is that from? my little pony or something?? D: /so confuseeed.
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
god Alex, get back here.
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
:lol: A-gent P
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
it's perry perry the platypus :uhoh:
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
:laugh3::laugh3:that's so funny alex :wacky: and so much inception :uhoh: I was just talking to Alex while agreeing with Madison's statement :uhoh2: d'aww:lol: my friend has a forever alone guy t-shirt:awesome:
-
Pop Tarts / Junk Food / Fried Butter leik omg
I knew you were going to say that :snobby::P but, I meant which flavour do you taste more? :thinking: chocolate or sausage? yeah I'm with Madison on this one but maybe I'll try it
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
where have you been :whip:
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
yeah I like that one too Alex. I like how it's like the enjoy coke symbol :cheesy: bye cel :hug: oo Anna those drawings are good! bye good luck on studying and doing projects :lol:
-
Pop Tarts / Junk Food / Fried Butter leik omg
what does it ...taste like?
-
Pop Tarts / Junk Food / Fried Butter leik omg
D: hey look, french junk food mustard chips...hmm
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
whats a comma project Madison?:surprised:
-
LOLdplay: I Can Haz Cake?
:lol:
-
LOLdplay: I Can Haz Cake?
:lol:that's not a particularly bad thing though :wink3:
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
oo do you have a laptop or a dinosaur computer like me? and thankies Xela :kiss:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
:dazzled: you have the best costumes ever :nod: he is adorable :cheesy:
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
well, I guess Chris praying is also a good avatar. :|
-
The Awesome Random Posting Thread
where's le gif spam??