Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BerrymanGirl1

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BerrymanGirl1

  1. You guys are all fools. She clearly loves me the most-est (C'est la verite) :dazzled: Thats kind of awk though, cos she doesn't really know me :uhoh2:
  2. by the way, what did you draw? I wanna see :)
  3. of a catheter? just kidding Brent, I have to go study for a midterm bye
  4. So, pee.
  5. I'm sure your drawings are good, go make a dA :whip:
  6. it's probably better than anything Brent does :phu: :smug2:
  7. bitch, was I talking to you? No, I don't think so. Stupid Brent :snobby: :no:
  8. : ( aww, I hope you remember :uhoh:
  9. link ? :nice:
  10. BerrymanGirl1 posted a topic in The Lounge
    :shy: So I just made a DeviantArt account to post my photographs :curtain: But I was wondering if you guys have DeviantArt accounts and would like to link them so I can see your talentz? :surprised: Also, I didn't know if this was the right place to post this thread :uhoh: :|
  11. not much of a duel Nutella 53 Bacon 28 :smug2:
  12. :lol: I like that alot :heart:
  13. Um, she clearly loves me the most.
  14. this : ( but I kinda want that milkchocobutter what ever the hell that thing is. I hope it's sold at Publix. :wacko:
  15. Whatever. you're a rabbit okay, with your stupid lettuce and cabbage :phu:
  16. on a not-so side note, I love Olive Garden :dazzled:
  17. oh it's a perv unit :lol: http://www.coldplaying.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44460 no has posted in it in a while too : ( and melanie made it not Thalia :lol:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.