Everything posted by BerrymanGirl1
-
Describe the person above you :D - PART I
its ok they usually are mixed with European:D:Danyone here have the VLV tour book???
-
The Pyramid Game
oh Im sorry about that!!! bad things!!! ham turkey pepperoni pizza pork
- Word Dissassociation
- COUNT UP TO 1000!!!
-
Describe the person above you :D - PART I
no worries it does:)
-
Country Game (Alphabet)
Hong Kong
- COUNT UP TO 1000!!!
-
Officially pointless Coldplaying word association thread
lunch!!!
-
Describe the person above you :D - PART I
^^^love that we are!!!never read it..:book2:
-
Describe the person above you :D - PART I
wats ur fave book?
-
COUNTDOWN TO ONE AGAIN AGAIN GAME!
308
-
Officially pointless Coldplaying word association thread
food
-
Describe the person above you :D - PART I
yaayyy!!!:D:Dvery glad to have an online friend :laugh4:
-
Describe the person above you :D - PART I
Nice to meet you too!:D
- COUNT UP TO 1000!!!
-
Irritate the person above you using only an emoticon
:rolleyes:
-
Add a word!
Yesterday night I went to the bar, it was really crowded. Suddenly, Chris ignited his Ferrari but jumped in Guy's pants to see his personal stuff, painted yellow balls and huge cameras attacked from donuts. Guy kissed his Berrygirls and boys were jealous, so they killed their very ugly twins. After they murdered them, Guy said "MWHAHAHA!" "OHYEAHH". Now Will feels flamboyant and sexy wearing that thong.Then Jonny yelled" HAVE SOME RESPECT YOUNG MEN!Chris was laughing and fell into a girls cleavage,stared at something big in
- Word Dissassociation
-
Describe the person above you :D - PART I
hi Erica I'm Amy nice to meet you:hug:
-
Country Game (Alphabet)
Finland
-
Add a word!
Yesterday night I went to the bar, it was really crowded. Suddenly, Chris ignited his Ferrari but jumped in Guy's pants to see his personal stuff, painted yellow balls and huge cameras attacked from donuts. Guy kissed his Berrygirls and boys were jealous, so they killed their very ugly twins. After they murdered them, Guy said "MWHAHAHA!" "OHYEAHH". Now Will feels flamboyant and sexy wearing that thong.Then Jonny yelled" HAVE SOME RESPECT YOUNG MEN!Chris was laughing and fell into a girls cleavage,stared at something
-
Describe the person above you :D - PART I
is thinking the right thing:D
-
Rate the signature above you
hmmm
-
Add a word!
Yesterday night I went to the bar, it was really crowded. Suddenly, Chris ignited his Ferrari but jumped in Guy's pants to see his personal stuff, painted yellow balls and huge cameras attacked from donuts. Guy kissed his Berrygirls and boys were jealous, so they killed their very ugly twins. After they murdered them, Guy said "MWHAHAHA!" "OHYEAHH". Now Will feels flamboyant and sexy wearing that thong.Then Jonny yelled" HAVE SOME RESPECT YOUNG MEN!Chris was laughing and fell into a girls cleavage,stared
-
Describe the person above you :D - PART I
is crazy:)