Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BerrymanGirl1

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BerrymanGirl1

  1. awwww:cry:so cute
  2. I have to get the moderator to change that:D
  3. i'll start,harry potter(6)
  4. !!!!!how could you:(:smash:I love Bo!
  5. BerrymanGirl1 replied to MK's topic in Lounge Games
    Yesterday night I went to the bar, it was really crowded. Suddenly, Chris ignited his Ferrari but jumped in Guy's pants to see his personal stuff, painted yellow balls and huge cameras attacked from donuts. Guy kissed his Berrygirls and boys were jealous, so they killed their very ugly twins. After they murdered them, Guy said "MWHAHAHA!" "OHYEAHH". Now Will feels flamboyant and sexy wearing that thong.Then Jonny yelled" HAVE SOME RESPECT YOUNG MEN!Chris was laughing and fell into a girls cleavage,stared at something big in her closet. "Whoa!" Suddenly Phil climbed into Guy's pants and giggled "I am jealous! This thing is huge!" He frowned. Suddenly, Chris screamed "STOP OR I'LL SING SEXILY A SPANISH SONG VERY softly" Then, they started to dig a hole in my front door finding pigmies, so digging,he said "I want coconouts in my
  6. like Russia!!!!!:heart: :) :escaping:
  7. :o haha :)where should u be thats hot
  8. BerrymanGirl1 replied to MK's topic in Lounge Games
    Yesterday night I went to the bar, it was really crowded. Suddenly, Chris ignited his Ferrari but jumped in Guy's pants to see his personal stuff, painted yellow balls and huge cameras attacked from donuts. Guy kissed his Berrygirls and boys were jealous, so they killed their very ugly twins. After they murdered them, Guy said "MWHAHAHA!" "OHYEAHH". Now Will feels flamboyant and sexy wearing that thong.Then Jonny yelled" HAVE SOME RESPECT YOUNG MEN!Chris was laughing and fell into a girls cleavage,stared at something big in her closet. "Whoa!" Suddenly Phil climbed into Guy's pants and giggled "I am jealous! This thing is huge!" He frowned. Suddenly, Chris screamed "STOP OR I'LL SING SEXILY A SPANISH SONG VERY softly" Then, they started to dig a hole in my front door finding pigmies, so digging,he said "I want
  9. granted but you lose your education:( I wish had a boat
  10. BerrymanGirl1 replied to MK's topic in Lounge Games
    Yesterday night I went to the bar, it was really crowded. Suddenly, Chris ignited his Ferrari but jumped in Guy's pants to see his personal stuff, painted yellow balls and huge cameras attacked from donuts. Guy kissed his Berrygirls and boys were jealous, so they killed their very ugly twins. After they murdered them, Guy said "MWHAHAHA!" "OHYEAHH". Now Will feels flamboyant and sexy wearing that thong.Then Jonny yelled" HAVE SOME RESPECT YOUNG MEN!Chris was laughing and fell into a girls cleavage,stared at something big in her closet. "Whoa!" Suddenly Phil climbed into Guy's pants and giggled "I am jealous! This thing is huge!" He frowned. Suddenly, Chris screamed "STOP OR I'LL SING SEXILY A SPANISH SONG VERY softly" Then, they started to dig a hole in my front door finding pigmies, so digging,he said
  11. so is the first person that speaks Chris??
  12. ^so are you using your phone or the computer??:escaping:
  13. scissor sisters
  14. not unless we find a creative way to get her back:thinking: :inquisitive: :book2:
  15. no tnp SQ

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.