Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BerrymanGirl1

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BerrymanGirl1

  1. BerrymanGirl1 replied to a post in a topic in Lounge Games
    10:D
  2. night owl cat or dog
  3. yes we can all marry Guy:)
  4. James Blunt James Bluntvs Girls Aloud:P
  5. :D:Dfave team???(Germany and Russia and England also Chelsea and manchester united)!!!
  6. loves escaping:escaping::D
  7. lol,hmmmm fave is soccer:Dand arent you happy :P
  8. so much sexy cant be good for you :wacko::D
  9. I aboslutely love Sheldon:D:D
  10. BerrymanGirl1 replied to MK's topic in Lounge Games
    Yesterday night I went to the bar, it was really crowded. Suddenly, Chris ignited his Ferrari but jumped in Guy's pants to see his personal stuff, painted yellow balls and huge cameras attacked from donuts. Guy kissed his Berrygirls and boys were jealous, so they killed their very ugly twins. After they murdered them, Guy said "MWHAHAHA!" "OHYEAHH". Now Will feels flamboyant and sexy wearing that thong.Then Jonny yelled" HAVE SOME RESPECT YOUNG MEN!" Chris was laughing and fell into a girls cleavage,stared at something big in her closet. "Whoa!" Suddenly Phil climbed into Guy's pants and giggled "I am jealous! This thing is huge!" He frowned. Suddenly, Chris screamed "STOP OR I'LL SING SEXILY A SPANISH SONG VERY softly" Then, they started to dig a hole in my front door finding pigmies, so digging,he said "I want coconouts in my face now" so they took a book called How We Climb The Feet Of The Men. That's the best book I've never read, and it wasn't the only book on my toilet. Looking at the strange dolphin, I pushed Chris to the side so that he could hammer bananas with oranges. Then screamed
  11. that youre not done yet!!!:DIm great thanks and you?
  12. BerrymanGirl1 replied to a post in a topic in Lounge Games
    9:)
  13. your welcome:D:Dwats up?how do you make your sig bigger?
  14. BerrymanGirl1 replied to MK's topic in Lounge Games
    Yesterday night I went to the bar, it was really crowded. Suddenly, Chris ignited his Ferrari but jumped in Guy's pants to see his personal stuff, painted yellow balls and huge cameras attacked from donuts. Guy kissed his Berrygirls and boys were jealous, so they killed their very ugly twins. After they murdered them, Guy said "MWHAHAHA!" "OHYEAHH". Now Will feels flamboyant and sexy wearing that thong.Then Jonny yelled" HAVE SOME RESPECT YOUNG MEN!Chris was laughing and fell into a girls cleavage,stared at something big in her closet. "Whoa!" Suddenly Phil climbed into Guy's pants and giggled "I am jealous! This thing is huge!" He frowned. Suddenly, Chris screamed "STOP OR I'LL SING SEXILY A SPANISH SONG VERY softly" Then, they started to dig a hole in my front door finding pigmies, so digging,he said "I want coconouts in my face now" so they took a book called How We Climb The Feet Of The
  15. BerrymanGirl1 replied to a post in a topic in Lounge Games
    9
  16. BerrymanGirl1 replied to MK's topic in Lounge Games
    Yesterday night I went to the bar, it was really crowded. Suddenly, Chris ignited his Ferrari but jumped in Guy's pants to see his personal stuff, painted yellow balls and huge cameras attacked from donuts. Guy kissed his Berrygirls and boys were jealous, so they killed their very ugly twins. After they murdered them, Guy said "MWHAHAHA!" "OHYEAHH". Now Will feels flamboyant and sexy wearing that thong.Then Jonny yelled" HAVE SOME RESPECT YOUNG MEN!Chris was laughing and fell into a girls cleavage,stared at something big in her closet. "Whoa!" Suddenly Phil climbed into Guy's pants and giggled "I am jealous! This thing is huge!" He frowned. Suddenly, Chris screamed "STOP OR I'LL SING SEXILY A SPANISH SONG VERY softly" Then, they started to dig a hole in my front door finding pigmies, so digging,he said "I want coconouts in my face now" so they took a book called How We Climb The Feet
  17. :D:Dhaha,but my day was great andyou?
  18. I love france:)but Je Ne Parle Pas Francais:( only a little:(
  19. gasp!!he is :o

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.