Everything posted by BerrymanGirl1
- Word Dissassociation
-
I am currently listening to....
:P
-
Irritate the person above you using only an emoticon
:cry:
-
I am currently listening to....
CP-lost
- Word Dissassociation
-
The Pyramid Game
Some anti-positive things about someone
-
I am currently listening to....
cp-Lit
- COUNT UP TO 1000!!!
-
Rate the signature above you
6
-
The Return of the....COUNTDOWN TO ONE GAME!
968
- COUNT UP TO 1000!!!
-
Country Game (Alphabet)
Djibouti
- Word Dissassociation
-
Officially pointless Coldplaying word association thread
stupid
-
Rate the signature above you
8 Guy love!!!
-
Rate the person's location above you
6:)
-
The Return of the....COUNTDOWN TO ONE GAME!
970
- Word Dissassociation
-
Rate the signature above you
8 awesome pic
-
Describe the person above you :D - PART I
is hopingshe can take coldplay.obssesed
-
Add a word!
Yesterday night I went to the bar, it was really crowded. Suddenly, Chris ignited his Ferrari but jumped in Guy's pants to see his personal stuff, painted yellow balls and huge cameras attacked from donuts. Guy kissed his Berrygirls and boys were jealous, so they killed their very ugly twins. After they murdered them, Guy said "MWHAHAHA!" "OHYEAHH". Now Will feels flamboyant and sexy wearing that thong.Then Jonny yelled" HAVE SOME RESPECT YOUNG MEN!Chris was laughing and fell into a girls
-
Describe the person above you :D - PART I
is laughing
-
Rate the avatar above you
ur still 8:P
-
Describe the person above you :D - PART I
:D:D is obssesed overall :P
-
Question the answer above you
IM LEAVING forget you