Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Coldplaying

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BerrymanGirl1

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BerrymanGirl1

  1. bye Carla :(:cry:Im good how are you?
  2. would die:D WWYDI you fell of a cliff?
  3. :):DHi :Dgood morning to you:)
  4. BerrymanGirl1 replied to MK's topic in Lounge Games
    Yesterday night I went to the bar, it was really crowded. Suddenly, Chris ignited his Ferrari but jumped in Guy's pants to see his personal stuff, painted yellow balls and huge cameras attacked from donuts. Guy kissed his Berrygirls and boys were jealous, so they killed their very ugly twins. After they murdered them, Guy said "MWHAHAHA!" "OHYEAHH". Now Will feels flamboyant and sexy wearing that thong.Then Jonny yelled" HAVE SOME RESPECT YOUNG MEN!Chris was laughing and fell into a girls cleavage,stared at something big in her closet. "Whoa!" Suddenly Phil climbed into Guy's pants and giggled "I am jealous! This thing is huge!" He frowned. Suddenly, Chris screamed "STOP OR I'LL SING SEXILY A SPANISH SONG VERY softly" Then, they started to dig a hole in my front door
  5. would join the mutant ninja turtles of course:D:laugh4: WWYDI you were a ghost?
  6. Hey Bonnie Im Amy:D
  7. chocolate moon or sun
  8. I'm addicted to the games too
  9. BerrymanGirl1 replied to MK's topic in Lounge Games
    Yesterday night I went to the bar, it was really crowded. Suddenly, Chris ignited his Ferrari but jumped in Guy's pants to see his personal stuff, painted yellow balls and huge cameras attacked from donuts. Guy kissed his Berrygirls and boys were jealous, so they killed their very ugly twins. After they murdered them, Guy said "MWHAHAHA!" "OHYEAHH". Now Will feels flamboyant and sexy wearing that thong.Then Jonny yelled" HAVE SOME RESPECT YOUNG MEN!Chris was laughing and fell into a girls cleavage,stared at something big in her closet. "Whoa!" Suddenly Phil climbed into Guy's pants and giggled "I am jealous! This thing is huge!" He frowned. Suddenly, Chris screamed "STOP OR I'LL SING SEXILY A SPANISH SONG VERY softly" Then, they started to dig a hole
  10. ok :(:(so wat do we talk about now:thinking:
  11. :cry::cry::bomb::sick::cry2::shame::shame::o
  12. :embarassed::cry:oh I'm so sorry ,I took so long eating and showering:(:(:uhoh:
  13. BerrymanGirl1 replied to MK's topic in Lounge Games
    Yesterday night I went to the bar, it was really crowded. Suddenly, Chris ignited his Ferrari but jumped in Guy's pants to see his personal stuff, painted yellow balls and huge cameras attacked from donuts. Guy kissed his Berrygirls and boys were jealous, so they killed their very ugly twins. After they murdered them, Guy said "MWHAHAHA!" "OHYEAHH". Now Will feels flamboyant and sexy wearing that thong.Then Jonny yelled" HAVE SOME RESPECT YOUNG MEN!Chris was laughing and fell into a girls cleavage,stared at something big in her closet. "Whoa!" Suddenly Phil climbed into Guy's pants and giggled "I am jealous! This thing is huge!" He frowned. Suddenly, Chris screamed "STOP OR I'LL SING SEXILY A SPANISH SONG VERY softly" Then, they started to
  14. be back in an hour girls :)and Arnim
  15. hmmm the Coldplaying.com fave,Coldplay maybe :thinking:
  16. wow me must talk alot,already 5 pages......
  17. nothing just remember when I called you crazy?thought I would fix it :D

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.