Everything posted by Italian Plastic
-
Your Music-List of all Coldplaying members w/ music (post links to your music)
Uhm two new things... 1. Our band (which used to be the school band) have a new drummerrrr, who is cool so yaaaay 2. I got invited to be the guitarist/singer for another band. Really excited about that
-
PIXIES!!!!!!
Odd looking front men are the best
- The SEX thread
-
The Frames / The Swell Season / Once
it's too cheesy I'm not really a big fan of that song anyway :uhoh:
-
Coldplay Nominated for "Kids Choice Awards 2010" for Fav Music Group( Voting OPEN )
um I'm not going to comment
-
The SEX thread
this thread :wreck:
-
Lost: Season 6 (The Finale) [OFFICIAL THREAD]
second episode on here tonight :awesome:
-
The Official "Holy Fuck There Isn't a Holy Fuck Thread. Fuck You Coldplaying" Thread
I told you to discuss the music :angry:
-
The Frames / The Swell Season / Once
...I don't really like that video :disappointed:
-
The Official "Holy Fuck There Isn't a Holy Fuck Thread. Fuck You Coldplaying" Thread
Start discussing the music bitchesssss
-
Green Day
^^ That's why if I ever saw Thom Yorke, I'd be scared to approach him.
-
The "This thread is here to get Emma Watson out of my Harry Potter thread" thread
:heart:
-
The Official "Holy Fuck There Isn't a Holy Fuck Thread. Fuck You Coldplaying" Thread
:tongue:
-
Pictures, webcams, mugshots etc etc etc
DID YOU WIN?
-
The Official "Holy Fuck There Isn't a Holy Fuck Thread. Fuck You Coldplaying" Thread
These guys are intense. Holy Fuck. Serioussllyyy, they're amazing, weird and fucking amazing? [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrtQEaeGaZY]YouTube- Holy Fuck - Lovely Allen[/ame] [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCJisXvd8mQ]YouTube- Holy Fuck - Milkshake[/ame] [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueLwnPtfGa8]YouTube- Holy Fuck - Super Inuit (Live)[/ame] [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YJt949-zli8]YouTube- 'Royal Gregory' by Holy Fuck on Q TV[/ame] I love them. Any other fans? I really hope so.
-
If given the opportunity, would you take part in a psychology survey?
:rolleyes3:
-
I'm a LAW student, according to Gena.
we're learning about cellls and braaainnss in science... we looked at onion skin in a microscope :cheesy:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
Goooodnight laura :hug:
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
Hey it's actually Tuesday here..
-
2010 Albums Worth Listening To
Los Campesinos! were place far too low in that list.... Um yeah, I've been listening to the Spoon album a lot. Coooool I'm yet to listen to The Album Leaf, Beach House and the new Four Tet
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
CD's are all digitally compressed and shit. Uhm yeah HOW R U?>
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
ENOUGH ABOUT VINYL
-
Crests of Daylight/Glacial Fox/Crests, Foaming at the Mouth
The cool thing is, Records actually sound a hell of a lot better than CD's
-
Revealed: Inside Universal's magical Wizarding World of Harry Potter theme park
You're so nice, Heatseeker :P
-
PIXIES!!!!!!
Yeah, he said that a lot in the 90's....I have a feeling he may have changed his mind.