✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Coldplay For Britneys Wedding ??

Gas_Man

anyone heard about this....Britney Spears is trying her hardest to get Coldplay to play at her Wedding...i imagine quite a lot of people doesn't like Britney Spears....but I think it would be funny if they played....plus, it's her big day...that would nice for her :)

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't think it would really be THAT bad if they play.. :confused: it's just playing music, it's not like they're playing Saddams birthday

(also, i didn't realise this had already been posted, no-one needs to type in this anymore.)...and the thread can die :)

Guest LiquidSky

I don't believe that Coldplay are gonna play at her wedding...and if they do, man that would be such a disappointment, plus they don't need the money anyways, do they?

Changing subject: Lauren! I love your av! :blush:

84389634140f4b31f2e643.gif

awww Johnny boy! :blush: :nice: :blush:

i don't think it would really be THAT bad if they play.. :confused: it's just playing music, it's not like they're playing Saddams birthday

(also, i didn't realise this had already been posted, no-one needs to type in this anymore.)...and the thread can die :)

LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ... I agree, It won't be the end of the world, they are just going to play Yelow and make Britney's moment unforgettable (Heh) we all know that when we are listening to that song

LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ... I agree, It won't be the end of the world, they are just going to play Yelow and will make Britney's moment unforgettable (Heh) we all know what really means that song for us !!!