• Replies 84.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crests

• TraceOddity

• Matter-Eater Lad

• ivet

You know what, all I want is a sign. A sign that things will brighten up for me. I'm in this mindset where I think everything's going against me, but I know inside that whatever happens I'll be alright. That thought inside me doesn't help though, really. Not day to day. I'm really stuck on what to do, I don't look at things I like, instead only things I hate. A lot of people I know have an idea of what to do with the rest of their lives and I honestly can't see anything of me past tomorrow. What does that mean? Will I find something? Cause really, all I want to do is listen to music and play basketball. That's all I EVER want to do.

I've lost any passion I ever had for my subjects at school, and I only have like, another few month at school. The thing is, these subjects aren't only for now, I'll be doing them at University for four more years potentially, and also the rest of my life? I mean, I don't know if I want that. I don't know what I want.

Thanks for letting me say that to myself out loud. I don't want to come across all "omg my life is a mess" because it's not. This is a problem that to me is a non-issue. It's an issue to everyone that cares about me though, and I can't see it from their perspective.

Gah, whatever. Tomorrow is a new day.