• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crests

• TraceOddity

• Matter-Eater Lad

• ivet

Yes! Wacky Mark! Mark's rolleyes too! :rolleyes:

:laugh3:

Before that, there was just :--) and 8--) and $--) depending on the state of inebriation..

And it had to be typed or written with real ink, and it was then read without instant rebuttals. At least when you read a MAD magazine, it wasn't a live feed, it didn't leap off the page at you!

And even before that, there was just the stick man and the smiley, laid out in the sand where one made camp at night, but you always knew who made it! (unless peering at neolithic cave paintings, but they were doing it for their own amusement, or so we would assume, and besides, that's high art, so it doesn't fit well here)..

It all came about when they wanted to do higher math with iterative calculations, and that led to computers, and look what that can do for us!

Anyhow, I digress.. :laugh3:

In the beginning.. there was fire, which led to burned fingers, and charred toast. But it was fascinating, so we worked with it. Always a fascination with things that can be risky, but it's for learning lessons. One day, we might just get it right.

Alright, what goes on up there in Canada? :P Missile - to - alien craft contact isn't generally conducive to friendly relations..

I tried to communicate with them, but their language is hard to understand. Just a series of four notes in descending order...

Is it a wedding?:confused:

the party before the wedding to celebrate the last night of singleness. :uhoh:

they are planning it on another city far from home and i have no car, is on a busy weekend where traffic may be dangerous and the money, ugh we are on economical crises here i thought. :confused:

the party before the wedding to celebrate the last night of singleness. :uhoh:

So it was a good guess!:P

You mean a "hen party", then? Does it involve costumes, strippers and gallons of alcohol?:rolleyes:

they are planning it on another city far from home and i have no car, is on a busy weekend where traffic may be dangerous and the money, ugh we are on economical crises here i thought. :confused:

There are always people who seem to be unaffected by such crises.:dozey:

So it was a good guess!:P

You mean a "hen party", then? Does it involve costumes, strippers and gallons of alcohol?:rolleyes:

There are always people who seem to be unaffected by such crises.:dozey:

yes that thing, i didn't remember the word, is the first friend of the group which is getting married.

their plan is to go to a boat disguised as pirates and yeah there's those things there.

indeed seems not, thar or they have a tree that gives money, i'd be happy with a branch then. :P

yes that thing, i didn't remember the word, is the first friend of the group which is getting married.

their plan is to go to a boat disguised as pirates and yeah there's those things there.

:stunned:

Have you experienced anything like this before?:rolleyes:

i

ndeed seems not, thar or they have a tree that gives money, i'd be happy with a branch then. :P

Or is this friend marrying in to money?:inquisitive: