• Replies 84.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crests

• TraceOddity

• Matter-Eater Lad

• ivet

I favor a one state solution, with states within one larger state. The United Holy Lands, with the states of Israel, West Bank, and Gaza.

And a flag which conveys a sense of peace - a white dove flying in a light blue sky, with the sea of Galilee a dark blue upon a green rolling land below. Maybe an olive tree, or an orange tree on the land. Make it meaningful, something that truly represents the aspirations of all its inhabitants.

I think this because at one time, the united states here were just that, separate religious states bound by a common land, and commonly held human rights, and we sort of mellowed out enough to get along.

Share the temple mount, treat all citizens as equals, treat acts of terror as criminal acts, and try suspects in fair courts of law, basically respect everyone's basic rights as citizens.

Open up opportunities for all, stability relies upon a growing middle class..

a power sharing government, where coalitions are required, so minority views are respected, and a strong bill of rights to protect basic human rights for all citizens.

The confluence of three great global religions deserves something better, to build a lasting peace that will reverberate on into the wider world.

I took a gander at this site: One Democratic State

Just wishing the flags were more interesting and meaningful! Lebanon has a cedar on it, why not put an orange or an olive tree on the United Holy Lands flag? Or whatever one wants to call the holy lands. Make the flag interesting, whatever the choice is.

I think the dove would be nice because it symbolizes peace, something that if everyone looked up to, might reverberate on a daily basis.

A multi-ethnic, pluralistic democratic state, the gold standard of modern nations. To protect religious freedom, but not dictate or support a particular religion, that is the better function of government.

As you plow some other field and try and forget my name, see what harvest yields, and, supposing I'd do the same

I planted rows of peas, but by the first week of July, they should have come up to my knees but they were maybe ankle high. :wacko:

mewithoutYou are currently writing for their fifth studio album, as stated by their drummer Rickie Mazzotta in a recent interview.[4] They have booked studio time at the end of July and through August.

Sweet.

`