• Replies 84.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crests

• TraceOddity

• Matter-Eater Lad

• ivet

That's not true - spaceship earth did come with a manual, but it was lost to the sands of time, and only deep thought has a copy of the manual, that, or the mice will want to extract it from us. Beware of the hyperintelligent mice! :P

Rumour has it the Oracle has a copy stashed in his attic...

Dear RD (not on this forum, so don't panic,lol.): You are dead to me. If you treat everyone like this, it's no wonder you're divorced, and I pity your sons. I have better things to do than wait for a waste of air like you!

EDIT: People are NOT toys.

My neighbor is the most perverse person I've ever encountered. He somehow got my sister's cell number... which he used to drunk text her "Come over here and make out with me. It will be fun." Nope. Not so fun.

My dog was missing for two hours yesterday and I was looking for him from minute one. I then saw animal control at my neighbors house. I go over there and he comes out of his house with my dog. My dog walked in their garage, the asshole closed it and called animal control. He told me next time in front of animal control that he was going to shoot my dog. my dog is completely harmless.

Oh, and the whole time I was looking for my dog, they were watching me. Sick fucks.

Sorry for you with horrid neighbours. Old friends on here will remember the hell I went through with mine three years ago. I hope it gets better for you, or at least that they move away.

R.I.P. Amy . You didn't know much peace in life. Maybe now you can be free.

Reckless abandon has it's price, although enjoy it when you can, there will come another day Nick. You deserve the money back, even if she has to work a little and pay in small amounts. But I sympathize with you - because I've been in those shoes. :socks: