• Replies 84.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crests

• TraceOddity

• Matter-Eater Lad

• ivet

The memorial service was very solemn as it should be.

Also the Danish crown prince and crown princess were presents. They are best friends with Norway's crown prince and crown princess. The latter lost her half-brother (the unarmed policeman who was one of the first victims on the island).

How tragic to have lost her half-brother as one of the victims on the island. I would never have imagined that her half-brother was the unarmed policeman who was shot on the island - that is so surprising.

Glad the service was genuine and sincere as it should be. My thoughts are with all Norwegians today as well.

How tragic to have lost her half-brother as one of the victims on the island. I would never have imagined that her half-brother was the unarmed policeman who was shot on the island - that is so surprising.

Glad the service was genuine and sincere as it should be. My thoughts are with all Norwegians today as well.

The half-brother is actually the son of her mother's husband (the mother re-married in 1994 or so), and the dead policeman was 51 year old. His 10-year-old son was on the island as well. After having made sure that his son and some other people were safe, the unarmed policeman confronted Breivik and was shot dead.

I don't want to be here anymore. I don't want to be around my friends, I don't want to go to town, I don't want to eat food, I just want to go somewhere new and be with the one that means the most. She needs it to and I'm so sick of waiting. Why can't my life start already, I need a new start.

I don't want to be here anymore. I don't want to be around my friends, I don't want to go to town, I don't want to eat food, I just want to go somewhere new and be with the one that means the most. She needs it to and I'm so sick of waiting. Why can't my life start already, I need a new start.

Not alone :nod:

I have CO2 in my room....great....