• Replies 84.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Crests

• TraceOddity

• Matter-Eater Lad

• ivet

it's been a while but i still can't belive she's dead....it is hard for me to even say it or write it...she just meant a lot to me...i will never forget her... :cry: :cry:

:confused: someone i know!!??

i don't think so :/ ...it was a friend of mine....she was only 24 years old...it is just unfair....thanks for replying anyway miguel! :kiss:

yeah, i know...most people know the feeling...but i just found this about 2 weeks ago so i'm still recovering from the shock....i still shiver a lot when i think about this and i think about it everyday....i try to keep myself busy but it seems that i'm in some kind of a dream since the moment i knew this awful thing....

well sorry to bother you....i just needed to write this because everyone is sleeping now and i have no one to talk with :confused:

David Mills: Wait, I thought all you did was kill innocent people.

John Doe: Innocent? Is that supposed to be funny? An obese man, a disgusting man who could barely stand up; a man, who if you saw him on the street you'd point him out to your friends so that they could join you in mocking him; a man, who if you saw him while you were eating, you wouldn't be able to finish your meal. After him, I picked the lawyer and I know you both must have been secretly thanking me for that one. This is a man who dedicated his life to making money by lying with every breath that he could muster to keeping murderers and rapists on the streets! A woman! A woman, so ugly on the inside she couldn't bear to go on living if she couldn't be beautiful on the outside. A drug dealer, a drug dealing pederast, actually! And let's not forget the disease-spreading whore! Only in a world this shitty could you even try to say these were innocent people and keep a straight face. But that's the point. We see a deadly sin on every street corner, in every home, and we tolerate it. We tolerate it because it's common, it's trivial. We tolerate it morning, noon, and night. Well, not anymore. I'm setting the example. What I've done is going to be puzzled over and studied and followed forever.

oh my fucking God, i've been talking to a friend of mine for 2 hours ,he was about to tell me some gossip or something to cheer up the msn talk.............and he told me 'by e mail' and went offline

assholeee

David Mills: Wait, I thought all you did was kill innocent people.

John Doe: Innocent? Is that supposed to be funny? An obese man, a disgusting man who could barely stand up; a man, who if you saw him on the street you'd point him out to your friends so that they could join you in mocking him; a man, who if you saw him while you were eating, you wouldn't be able to finish your meal. After him, I picked the lawyer and I know you both must have been secretly thanking me for that one. This is a man who dedicated his life to making money by lying with every breath that he could muster to keeping murderers and rapists on the streets! A woman! A woman, so ugly on the inside she couldn't bear to go on living if she couldn't be beautiful on the outside. A drug dealer, a drug dealing pederast, actually! And let's not forget the disease-spreading whore! Only in a world this shitty could you even try to say these were innocent people and keep a straight face. But that's the point. We see a deadly sin on every street corner, in every home, and we tolerate it. We tolerate it because it's common, it's trivial. We tolerate it morning, noon, and night. Well, not anymore. I'm setting the example. What I've done is going to be puzzled over and studied and followed forever.

that bastard cut off gwyneth's head :bigcry: