✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

I'm a bitter, bitter person.

labell

its a progressive thing...for about three years..classic story, i fall in love with my best friend thats a guy, but best guy friend thinks of me only as that, a best friend.

short version there. :dozey:

yeah...but my heart tears when i see him, espeically with whoever is his girlfriend at the moment. and when he talks about his girlfriend i want to cry. but when we hang out, just me and him, he acts like he likes me. i seriously don't understand guys. :dozey:

I hang out with many other people, and i've met many other guys.

i've even gone out with others while this is going on.

i haven't even seen him for two months, and saw many other guys. plus i haven't spoken to him for a week now. but no, it won't go away. :dozey:

Guest LiquidSky

maybe you are just obsessed? Does he know? Have you tell him? He hasn'td ask why you didn't speak to him for 2 months?

I went through this with one of my best friends. I seriously don't know what to tell you because my situation is probably alot different from yours but all I'll say is if you want to remain friends, don't sit him down and have a big serious conversation with him about how you feel because this will either bring out his true feelings, which is good if he feels the same, or things will get increasingly awkward and you'll feel even worse and regret it all and your friendship won't be the same. How I resolved my situation was, at a party we kissed but after we decided that we didn't want to go out with each other because if we broke up on bad terms we'd lose amazing friendship so we left it there but became closer as friends and I was happy with how it turned out and we are still really good friends and look back and laugh at what happened :)

I know just how annoying it becomes and it sometimes is better to sit down and discuss it with him, but I just wanted to tell you about my experience :)

Well...we've talked about it many times over. I don't know what to do anymore. except i plan on hanging out with him the day he gets back from new york.

next year well see each other everyday, and it'll be our first year of high school..it'll make us or breaks us, as friends or more. :dozey: