✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Answer the question above you

pharynx

• Replies 32.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^sounds fun- have a great party :)

today I've been starting to get organised for Christmas- I've ordered all the food, looked out the decorations, bought cards and wrapping paper and made lists of all the pressies I still need to buy.

this evening I'm watching The Empire Strikes Back with pizza and ice-cream :D

sq

^sounds fun- have a great party :)

today I've been starting to get organised for Christmas- I've ordered all the food, looked out the decorations, bought cards and wrapping paper and made lists of all the pressies I still need to buy.

this evening I'm watching The Empire Strikes Back with pizza and ice-cream :D

Gracias! And The Empire Strikes Back is probably my all time favorite movie...So, so good!

Do you have a smartphone?

I do not...

Do you like eggnog?

• 2 weeks later...

The last book I finished reading was 'A Tale of Two Cities', the last book I actually read any part of was 'The Return of the King' (I was looking for a certain part) and the book I am currently reading through is 'The Hiding Place'. I think that answers the question...

What book have you read through the most?

It has to be The Lord of The Rings Trilogy. Either that or maybe Inception. But I'll go with LotR.

Sq

Both awesome movies, and 'The Hiding Place' was one of my favorite books from high school!

For me, it's gotta be one of the Star Wars movies. Probably Attack of the Clones because I watched that a million times in middle school.

SQ