✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

Answer the question above you

pharynx

• Replies 32.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you mean there's no Santa Claus???

My mother told me when I was eight or nine years old. I was a little sad to find out there was no Santa Claus, but I was also really blown away that my mom loves me enough to go to all that trouble for me!

Do you believe children make Christmas morn enjoyable

?

Pork Streak with rice.

What movie scenes made you cry the most?

I've never cried during a movie before...but Boromir's death in The Fellowship of the Ring always makes me feel like crying...and so does Pippin's song in Return of the King. And also with a few other scenes that are only in the Extended editions of The Lord of the Rings. Like when Eomer finds Eowyn on the battlefield and thinks she's dead.:bigcry: Also the whole End of The Return of the King when Frodo leaves Middle Earth.

There was also a scene in Catching Fire that made me feel like crying...and of course there are other really sad parts in other movies that I've watched but I probably shouldn't go on any longer...

Sq

You pretty much covers my answer with all of your Lord of the Rings moments! But especially Boromir's death, and the state of the shire when Frodo returns. I also cried when Spock died at the end of Star Trek 2 the Wrath of Khan.

Has an episode of Doctor Who ever touched you deeply?