WeLcOmE =)

::Hayley::

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wristband

Wristband

Custom Rubber Bracelets and Silicone Wristbands, Low Prices guaranteed, No minimums, Free Shipping, Quick Delivery, choose for your Personalized Silicone Wristband, Rubber Bracelets, customized wristband,Child wristbands, Silicone Finger Ring, Silicone Keychains, Silicone USB jump Drive, USB Flash Drive, Awareness wristband, livestrong wristbands, Nike wristbands!

Hi everybody! Just joined and trying to find my way around. I've been a Coldplay fan ever since Parachutes but I've only seen them live once. I love all their albums and so it was hard to pick a favourite.

Please be gentle with me :wink3:

Welcome Ellie from Liverpool (you're a born lever puller then?;)) birthplace of the Beatles!!

& welcome Isuru from Sri Lanka:sultan: Land of teas and gems!

& welcome to Daria from Poland! :daisy: (I think of gingerbread when I think of Poland:chef:)

& welcome smithereens from Croatia:husky: (I think of Dalmatians coming from the coast):snoopy:

& welcome to vivacious from Poland:gorgeous:

& welcome Coldplayer 1996 from planet Earth :sunny:

& welcome to Leonie from Amsterdam:mudkip: (nearly on the North Sea) & a great Coldplay Song!!

& Welcome Stephen J (Gould?:stunned:) from the United Kingdom!:crown:

Welcome Everyone!:)

Welcome Ellie from Liverpool (you're a born lever puller then?;)) birthplace of the Beatles!!

& welcome Isuru from Sri Lanka:sultan: Land of teas and gems!

& welcome to Daria from Poland! :daisy: (I think of gingerbread when I think of Poland:chef:)

& welcome smithereens from Croatia:husky: (I think of Dalmatians coming from the coast):snoopy:

& welcome to vivacious from Poland:gorgeous:

& welcome Coldplayer 1996 from planet Earth :sunny:

& welcome to Leonie from Amsterdam:mudkip: (nearly on the North Sea) & a great Coldplay Song!!

& Welcome Stephen J (Gould?:stunned:) from the United Kingdom!:crown:

Welcome Everyone!:)

thanks!! And i totally agree, love the city and the song :)