✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

WeLcOmE =)

::Hayley::

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everybody! I've been visiting this amazing forum for quite a while now (and with that successfully distracting myself from working on my thesis),

but never posted anything so far...but now I wanted to say hello. So hello :)

You all seem to be such a nice bunch of people...but what else should I expect from Coldplay fans :thumbsup:

Hiiiii =)

i'm a big fan of Coldplay

and i love their albums

Particulary a rush of blood to the head

I live in france

i'm seventeen and a half

anyway

that's all folks

:laugh3:

Hey there and welcome to the forum!! :lol: I love a rush of blood to the head too!!! One of my favorite albums!!!! :wink3:

Hi everybody! I've been visiting this amazing forum for quite a while now (and with that successfully distracting myself from working on my thesis),

but never posted anything so far...but now I wanted to say hello. So hello :)

You all seem to be such a nice bunch of people...but what else should I expect from Coldplay fans :thumbsup:

Everyone gets distracted with Coldplaying :laugh3: Anyways welcome!! This place is full of very nice people because as you said, we are Coldplay fans :smug:

Hello all! My name is Veronique. I'm actually an old woman, 48. I was aware of Coldplay when they came out in the late 90s, but my husband and I were busy starting our own business at the time and I had very little time for anything else outside of work and family.

This summer I finally decided to take it easy as our older son is going to be a high school junior this coming school year and will be out of the house in 2 years. I want us to spend as much time as possible.

So a month or 2 ago, we were watching The Voice when this contestant (being mentored by Adam Levine (Maroon 5) performed Fix You. I so loved the song that I decided to search for the original on youtube. Since then, I've been hooked. Coldplay is all I listen to every single day.

A week or so ago, I purchased the tickets for my sons and me to see them at Midtown Music Festival on Sept 24. I can hardly wait.

I thought Don Henley and Elton John were it for me, but Chris has the sweetest voice. I go to bed with headset on and Coldplay music playing in my ears.

Keep up the good work, guys, and see you in ATL come September, rain or shine.

Hello all! My name is Veronique. I'm actually an old woman, 48. I was aware of Coldplay when they came out in the late 90s, but my husband and I were busy starting our own business at the time and I had very little time for anything else outside of work and family.

This summer I finally decided to take it easy as our older son is going to be a high school junior this coming school year and will be out of the house in 2 years. I want us to spend as much time as possible.

So a month or 2 ago, we were watching The Voice when this contestant (being mentored by Adam Levine (Maroon 5) performed Fix You. I so loved the song that I decided to search for the original on youtube. Since then, I've been hooked. Coldplay is all I listen to every single day.

A week or so ago, I purchased the tickets for my sons and me to see them at Midtown Music Festival on Sept 24. I can hardly wait.

I thought Don Henley and Elton John were it for me, but Chris has the sweetest voice. I go to bed with headset on and Coldplay music playing in my ears.

Keep up the good work, guys, and see you in ATL come September, rain or shine.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone, I am new here :)

I'm lost, but I think it will be better in a few days.

It's so annoying I had to choose only one favourite member of Coldplay - i love both Chris and Guy >.< :D

I hope I won't bother you. btw. sorry for my English, I know it isn't perfect.

Greetings from Poland !