✨ STAY UP TO DATE WITH THE WORLD TOUR ✨

WeLcOmE =)

::Hayley::

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi

Im nikki and I am a complete newbie to all this!

I don't really understand message boards but hope I'll figure it out.

I'm kind of a massive coldplay fan so I figured this is the best way to be truly updated.

Hope you can all help me out, what's the best board to check for latest news?

greetings all coldplayers !

i'm Saeed, a 18 year old guy from iran, guess i'm the only iranian member here, although there are many coldplayers here in my country:D Coldplay, Linkin Park, Radiohead and Pink Floyd are my favorite bands

I'm not new at all, as you can tell by my post count and join date, but I haven't bothered to introduce myself (although quite a few of you already know me :P).

I'm Anna. Viva La Vida started it for me. Just this year, I became obsessed.

My other two favorite bands are Keane and Snow Patrol. :)

Hello Coldplayers! :)

Nice to meet you all! Calling from Yorkshire and yes, I do like gravy! :P

It all started with X&Y, I worked my way backwards to blue room, and then forwards to the incredible MX!

Oh and my initials are CP, like Coldplay! It's like it was meant to be! Haha :laugh3:

Hello everybody:)

I am Safy from Egypt... I adore Coldplay..

I used to admire them at first & listen to their hits but after Viva la vida all changed for me & they have become a part of my daily life

for over 3 years now & I have been following their news on the official site & silly me, I had no idea that this forum existed:o

even when I discovered it , I wasted time also thinking that you have to be a registered member to read the posts:thinking:

Anyway, I am here now finally & think I am here to stay.. if you didn't mind;)

Hello Safy! :))

OK. As you could see, I've been a member for a while but i just decided to introduce myself today. :D

So, HI! I am Kelly. I'm from the Philippines! I have been a huge Coldplay fan since guess what... 2002! It was the magically beautiful CLOCKS and IN MY PLACE that made me LOVE THEM! :) BUT! i was only 7 years old. So, my parents wouldnt really let me go on this site, officially follow Coldplay (but i kinda did.. shhh!) and get a tumblr and really "follow" Coldplay. :( (which sucks!) well, now I am 16. :) And they finally allowed me to get tumblr and an account! :)) So YAAAY!!! So, i finally get to really OFFICIALLY follow Coldplay!!

I practically know almost everything about Coldplay because i've been following them for more than half of my life. :) I seriously LOVE them. and i know you guys all do too and its really great to finally meet other Coldplay fans like me!! :) So, i just wanted to say HI!!

Please feel free to add me if you like! :D